Reliance Communications

2.8

30 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Network Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

easy process and well define HR , they were very corporative and helpful, but salary was not good hence not accepted, company is not performing well since few years and lots of existing employee are not happy

Interview Questions

offer was not good as per market standard

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Communications in September 2013.

Just one round of technical interview fairly basic stuff. Nothing mush to stress.

Nothing mush too negotiate with. very short joining window

Team Member - Applications Solutions Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications.

Hiring process was okay, about 2 personal Interviews and an IQ test.
    The offices are pretty far out - Belapur (a 2 hour drive), so I was about 15 minutes late, and accordingly was kept waiting for an hour and a half for my sins!
    The HR lady was quick with her interview though, so including the IQ test, the whole process took about 2 hours.

None

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications in March 2013.

was interviewed by head of HR. He seemed uninterested in my background just kept talking about the company and its plans. He did not even offer water or tea for 1 hour. Only technical question he asked was why i am interested in the job and how I got to know of the job opening

Interview Questions

unprofessional work culture. not clarity of job profile

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Communications.

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Backoffice Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications in June 2012.

gud and feel confidence after giving interview and it gud when u go for interview and tackle that interview

less hike in salary

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Communications in May 2012.

I applied to RCOM through my friends referral.First there was an aptitude test & cut-off was 60%.I cleared it & went for an interview.Aptitude test had two parts-General & Technical.General section had maths,english & logic.Technical section had questions related to Telecom field since i am a Telecom Engineer.Questions were from computer communication network,wireless network,mobile communication systems,radar,satellite communication,antennae & wave propagation & optical fiber.In interview they asked me general questions like career goal,strong subjects.They asked me few questions like drawing CDMA architecture.

Interview Questions
    Since my job role was in the telecom field it became easy for me to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2012.

Study about Telecommunication's evolution and common parameters maintained for proper functioning of network elements.

Interview Questions
    • What are some common PROTOCOLS used in telecom industry?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

A friend who joined reliance few months earlier forwarded my resume to one of the HR trainers in Reliance.A call for the aptitude test came from the reliance HR to me.My aptitude test was conducted at Reliance web-world in Powai.The aptitude test comprised of technical section followed by general aptitude section.Technical section contained questions from the entire four-year syllabus of electronics & tele-communication engineering.Questions was on the topics such as optical fiber communication,antennas,radar,computer communicaion networks(example:-switch,router is on which section of OSI layer,Which section of OSI layer contains what:-which section contains packets,frames),mobile communications(example:-GSM, CDMA band rates) & wireless networks.After clearing the cut-off's in technical section which was 60 percent there was a general aptitude section.General aptitude section had questions such as Volga is a Russian river.After clearing the cut-off i.e.60 percent a face to face interview was scheduled.I was one of the most casual persons to forget my resume & marksheets on the interview day. But my interviewer was one of the most understanding persons to say nothing about it.He first asked me to tell something about myself,I described myself. After that he asked me some technical questions like what is wireless communication.I gave him the answer that the communication between mobile,laptop & other wireless devices is wireless communication which was not a technical answer at all.He then asked me to draw the block diagram of CDMA. I told him that i didn't know the block digram of CDMA but i can draw the block diagram of GSM. He then asked me to draw GSM block diagram & explain it.I did draw the diagram & explained it.My answer was technically not upto the mark.Rather a four year old child would have explained it better than me. But i was lucky.Interviewer then asked me the reason to hire me.I told him that i wanted to start my own buisness & needed capital for it.That's it.The interview was over.I said thanks to him & left the room.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question he asked me was the reason to give me this particular job.   View Answer
    Actually there was hardly anything like negotiating.I was given a powerpoint presentation about the Reliance group & it's associated companies especially Reliance Communications as i was being hired for that .I was awarded the contract & asked immediately to sign it.In this way i landed up in reliance.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Reliance Communications in August 2011.

Through Job Portal ----> Telephonic Interview ----> Personal INterview ----> HR Round ----. > Offer

Interview Questions
    • Worst Thing about the previous organization, when it comes to product marketing   Answer Question
    NO Negotiation