Reliance Communications Interview Questions & Reviews in Mumbai India

2.8

29 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in September 2013.

Just one round of technical interview fairly basic stuff. Nothing mush to stress.

Nothing mush too negotiate with. very short joining window

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reliance Communications in April 2012.

A friend who joined reliance few months earlier forwarded my resume to one of the HR trainers in Reliance.A call for the aptitude test came from the reliance HR to me.My aptitude test was conducted at Reliance web-world in Powai.The aptitude test comprised of technical section followed by general aptitude section.Technical section contained questions from the entire four-year syllabus of electronics & tele-communication engineering.Questions was on the topics such as optical fiber communication,antennas,radar,computer communicaion networks(example:-switch,router is on which section of OSI layer,Which section of OSI layer contains what:-which section contains packets,frames),mobile communications(example:-GSM, CDMA band rates) & wireless networks.After clearing the cut-off's in technical section which was 60 percent there was a general aptitude section.General aptitude section had questions such as Volga is a Russian river.After clearing the cut-off i.e.60 percent a face to face interview was scheduled.I was one of the most casual persons to forget my resume & marksheets on the interview day. But my interviewer was one of the most understanding persons to say nothing about it.He first asked me to tell something about myself,I described myself. After that he asked me some technical questions like what is wireless communication.I gave him the answer that the communication between mobile,laptop & other wireless devices is wireless communication which was not a technical answer at all.He then asked me to draw the block diagram of CDMA. I told him that i didn't know the block digram of CDMA but i can draw the block diagram of GSM. He then asked me to draw GSM block diagram & explain it.I did draw the diagram & explained it.My answer was technically not upto the mark.Rather a four year old child would have explained it better than me. But i was lucky.Interviewer then asked me the reason to hire me.I told him that i wanted to start my own buisness & needed capital for it.That's it.The interview was over.I said thanks to him & left the room.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question he asked me was the reason to give me this particular job.   View Answer
    Actually there was hardly anything like negotiating.I was given a powerpoint presentation about the Reliance group & it's associated companies especially Reliance Communications as i was being hired for that .I was awarded the contract & asked immediately to sign it.In this way i landed up in reliance.

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Communications in January 2010.

Interview Process was very simple and organized. Stood upto the expectations .

Interview Questions
    • Questions asked were very much in line with the technology that worked on.   Answer Question
    Did not negotiate as salary offered was upto the expectations

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Communications in March 2013.

was interviewed by head of HR. He seemed uninterested in my background just kept talking about the company and its plans. He did not even offer water or tea for 1 hour. Only technical question he asked was why i am interested in the job and how I got to know of the job opening

Interview Questions

unprofessional work culture. not clarity of job profile

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in December 2009.

There was a written test followed by a technical interview & then a small round of HR interview

Interview Questions
    • You must be knowing that company as not doing well , but still why you want to join?   View Answers (2)

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in August 2011.

Through Job Portal ----> Telephonic Interview ----> Personal INterview ----> HR Round ----. > Offer

Interview Questions
    • Worst Thing about the previous organization, when it comes to product marketing   Answer Question
    NO Negotiation

Team Member - Applications Solutions Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Hiring process was okay, about 2 personal Interviews and an IQ test.
    The offices are pretty far out - Belapur (a 2 hour drive), so I was about 15 minutes late, and accordingly was kept waiting for an hour and a half for my sins!
    The HR lady was quick with her interview though, so including the IQ test, the whole process took about 2 hours.

None

Fault Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in November 2009.

Had a Aptitude which was of 30 mins with normal questions.
    Interview 1 round, questions -
    Tell me about yourself, what is OSI layer, Explain all OSI layers in details.
    What are routers and switches.
    What is fiber optic, how it works, what are the different types of lasers used.
    what are errror recognition techniques.

Interview Questions
    • What is difference between International carrier and local.   Answer Question
    No negotiation as it was a freshers job

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Communications in February 2010.

Two screening and two interviews including Business head

Interview Questions
    • Focus on strategy, and future planning   View Answer
    Less room for negotiation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Communications.

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Interview Questions

Worked for Reliance Communications? Contribute to the Community!