Reliance Communications Interview Questions in Mumbai, India

Updated Feb 11, 2015

2.8

Assistant Manager-CORPORATE ACCOUNTS Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Long waiting period of three to four hours.
    A first technical round. Panel included two members.After getting shortlisted had an HR round.
    Easy interview process and a quick one.
    Compensation not as per industry standards.

Low compensation

Network Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Interview

easy process and well define HR , they were very corporative and helpful, but salary was not good hence not accepted, company is not performing well since few years and lots of existing employee are not happy

Interview Questions

offer was not good as per market standard

Technical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

I got a call from reliance communication through naukri.com.the process took a month
    totals 3 rounds
    1st round-
    aptitude+technical
    apptitude-
    profit & loss,%,work,time &distance etc
    verbal,non verbal etc
    technical-since I am from ece most of Q came from edc,radar & ccn.
    2nd round- technical
    3rd round- hr

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

Just one round of technical interview fairly basic stuff. Nothing mush to stress.

Negotiation

Nothing mush too negotiate with. very short joining window

Team Member - Applications Solutions Group Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was okay, about 2 personal Interviews and an IQ test.
    The offices are pretty far out - Belapur (a 2 hour drive), so I was about 15 minutes late, and accordingly was kept waiting for an hour and a half for my sins!
    The HR lady was quick with her interview though, so including the IQ test, the whole process took about 2 hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

was interviewed by head of HR. He seemed uninterested in my background just kept talking about the company and its plans. He did not even offer water or tea for 1 hour. Only technical question he asked was why i am interested in the job and how I got to know of the job opening

Interview Questions

unprofessional work culture. not clarity of job profile

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Please be as detailed as possible - including initial communications, planning, and number of interviews. Bonus points for your perception of the people, office, and work culture.

Backoffice Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

gud and feel confidence after giving interview and it gud when u go for interview and tackle that interview

less hike in salary

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

I applied to RCOM through my friends referral.First there was an aptitude test & cut-off was 60%.I cleared it & went for an interview.Aptitude test had two parts-General & Technical.General section had maths,english & logic.Technical section had questions related to Telecom field since i am a Telecom Engineer.Questions were from computer communication network,wireless network,mobile communication systems,radar,satellite communication,antennae & wave propagation & optical fiber.In interview they asked me general questions like career goal,strong subjects.They asked me few questions like drawing CDMA architecture.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since my job role was in the telecom field it became easy for me to negotiate.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Communications (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Study about Telecommunication's evolution and common parameters maintained for proper functioning of network elements.

Interview Questions

• What are some common PROTOCOLS used in telecom industry?   1 Answer