Reliance Digital Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

2.3

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Lucknow (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Lucknow (India)

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Reliance Digital in July 2008.

We hire candidate on the basis of qualification and product knowledge .we conduct 2 oral round and final written exam process in interviews. basically we in reliance digital prefer employees having serious behaviour towards career.

Interview Questions
    • first we do not ask very difficult questions while in interviews . we just try to probe candidate whether he is suitable to get learn from us.   Answer Question

Senior Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through an employee referral - interviewed at Reliance Digital in February 2012.

To be honest i would say there is no such process its been 7 months in this company but i still dont know who is my HR Manager there is nobody who actually take part in detail in Human Resources of the company they just take interviews at store levels and 1 person in Head office generate staff salary and which get deposited in the bank every month. no staff performance improvement activities in short nobosy is there to look after the staff.

Assistant Manager In Ware House Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Digital in January 2012.

first HR interview and than grop discussion by SCM HOD and last of step for salary . negotiable

Interview Questions
    salary diside as per 6 +experience .

Worked for Reliance Digital? Contribute to the Community!