Reliance Globalcom

2.0

Enterprise Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reliance Globalcom in September 2012.

It was good at the time back a few years back when they had the right manager.
    Since they politically brought in friends of the manager who have caused a lot of dissention and discourse. On a specific incident event physical altercation which had to be reported.

They will not negotiate salary-it is what it is. That is the indian way.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Globalcom in May 2013.

First was Voice and accent interview, which will test your communications skills. this is required because you would be interacting with international customers.
    Second would be technical interview based upon the level at which you are applying taken by the manager. Mostly easy questions will be asked.

Interview Questions
    • Difference between RIP & EIGRP. Past work experience, etc   Answer Question
    try to ask for maximum package. they will tell u their maximum offer.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Reliance Globalcom.

People were nice, told me a pack of lies though

Interview Questions
    • None, was a poor interview, not professional at all really   Answer Question
    None, I was told that was what was being offered and that was it. I was redundant so needed to work. I would never have accepted it if I had known what I know now

Service Assurance Engineer - NOC Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reliance Globalcom in August 2010.

Currently this position recruitment is done by Reliance BPO,
    Interview is just a joke,
    Need to have only basic knowledge and good command over English

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Globalcom in June 2010.

very unprofessional

none

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Globalcom in January 2008.

I was first contacted by the Staffing Agency about the Requirement for the position of Solution Specialist in DAKC for their Managed Service team, After this there was a telephonic interview by the Director Managed Services. After clearing this there was face to face interview with Sr Director(based in UK) who was in India. After successful completion of this interview there was discussion with HR about the Salary negotiations. Then the offer letter was provided.

Interview Questions
    Negotiate hard for your expected salary