Reliance Industries Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview

Hello... I m sharing my placement experience here hoping it will help you get the real feel of process.

Presentation:

HR was very good & had a lot of technical knowledge.
He was process engineer serving reliance from the last 25 years.
Overall: the PPT was as usual boring because the slide containing the package was at the end which is usually awaited by the students...

About the offer they were making included CTC -- 5Lakh and they were
considering persons with 7 CGPA and above from chemical only (B.Tech).

after the PPT, the selection process started:

ROUND 1:
 Aptitude Test : 40 questions , consisting of maths , reasoning ability & english Passage
Moderate Difficulty

technical test ; 50 questions . it consisted of questions from chemical engg. background as i am in a chemical engg branch. the questions were basically based on industrial based problem combined with mass transfer, momentum transfer and thermodynamics.

i attempted 36 questions in aptitude and 37 questions in technical which made my way easy for the next round.

ROUND 2:

Tech + HR Interview :

Interviewer was very friendly around 45 years of age .

HR Interview :
normal questions related to my background.
He also asked me my strength.

Tech Interview :
Questions related to chemical engineering & he was also interested in my summer internship which I did at TATA STEEL.

He asked me some queries related to pump & Distillation column.

NOTE : after being selected you have to undergo a medical examination to get offer letter.

ADVICE : don't panic in interview remain cool & calm.

Interview Questions

• explain pumps, compressor, flow measuring devices like venturi meter, rotameter, etc and valves...   Answer Question
  • how do the controllers: P,PI,PID word with respect to offset. also explain the integrated diagram of input output converters.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2010.

Interview

Interview was easy. People were cordial. It was a 1:2 interview. Questions asked were general.If offered I'll take the position.

Interview Questions

• What happens when ovation controller is switched off and then on, as in case of power failure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

A very well managed process

Negotiation

Very good

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2009.

Interview

Campus interview. There was a general analytic skills written test and a core chemical engineering written test. I passed both. In the interview, core chemical engineering questions were asked.

Negotiation

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2008.

Interview

Application was made online. Received call via email. Interview was held in one of the hotel business center. Interview Panel consists of two technical people and one HR. Interview lasted for 30 min or so. got call letter within 40 days from date of interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2007.

Interview

initially company presented a pre placement talk.
    after which an aptitude test was carried out.
    the next step was a grp discussion.
    this was followed by an HR interview.
    this was then followed by the technical interview.
    then offer letter was issued.
    medical checkups were carried out and final date of joining was intimated.

Interview Questions

• what will you do if you are not selected in this organization because i want to hire some of my relative in your place.   Answer Question