Reliance Industries Engineer Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2008.

Application was made online. Received call via email. Interview was held in one of the hotel business center. Interview Panel consists of two technical people and one HR. Interview lasted for 30 min or so. got call letter within 40 days from date of interview.

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2009.

Campus interview. There was a general analytic skills written test and a core chemical engineering written test. I passed both. In the interview, core chemical engineering questions were asked.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

The process took 1 week - interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2010.

A very well managed process

Very good

Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Hello... I m sharing my placement experience here hoping it will help you get the real feel of process.

Presentation:

HR was very good & had a lot of technical knowledge.
    He was process engineer serving reliance from the last 25 years.
    Overall: the PPT was as usual boring because the slide containing the package was at the end which is usually awaited by the students...

About the offer they were making included CTC -- 5Lakh and they were
    considering persons with 7 CGPA and above from chemical only (B.Tech).

after the PPT, the selection process started:

ROUND 1:
     Aptitude Test : 40 questions , consisting of maths , reasoning ability & english Passage
    Moderate Difficulty

technical test ; 50 questions . it consisted of questions from chemical engg. background as i am in a chemical engg branch. the questions were basically based on industrial based problem combined with mass transfer, momentum transfer and thermodynamics.

i attempted 36 questions in aptitude and 37 questions in technical which made my way easy for the next round.

ROUND 2:

Tech + HR Interview :

Interviewer was very friendly around 45 years of age .

HR Interview :
    normal questions related to my background.
    He also asked me my strength.

Tech Interview :
    Questions related to chemical engineering & he was also interested in my summer internship which I did at TATA STEEL.

He asked me some queries related to pump & Distillation column.

NOTE : after being selected you have to undergo a medical examination to get offer letter.

ADVICE : don't panic in interview remain cool & calm.

Interview Questions
    • explain pumps, compressor, flow measuring devices like venturi meter, rotameter, etc and valves...   Answer Question
    • how do the controllers: P,PI,PID word with respect to offset. also explain the integrated diagram of input output converters.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2010.

Interview was easy. People were cordial. It was a 1:2 interview. Questions asked were general.If offered I'll take the position.

Interview Questions
    • What happens when ovation controller is switched off and then on, as in case of power failure.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2007.

initially company presented a pre placement talk.
    after which an aptitude test was carried out.
    the next step was a grp discussion.
    this was followed by an HR interview.
    this was then followed by the technical interview.
    then offer letter was issued.
    medical checkups were carried out and final date of joining was intimated.

Interview Questions
    • what will you do if you are not selected in this organization because i want to hire some of my relative in your place.   Answer Question

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!