Reliance Industries

Getting the Interview

12 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

GET

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – First Round is Written Paper , consisting of 30 aptitude questions in 30 min and 50 technical ques in 30 min .
Second Round : Personal Interview
Interview consisted of two parts , one is the technical interview and other HR Interview .

Interview Question – There was no unexpected question or something like that , they just wanted to test your basic understanding of the subject you are interested in and few questions regarding summer training and projects .   Answer Question

GET

Interview Details – There will be written exam both technical and analytical which are not that difficult. Interview mostly consists of basic technical questions. They look for people who are more practical and those who they feel would stick with the company.

Interview Question – There were nothing like most difficult question. The interviewer helped in case i was not able to answer properly. To unknown questions it is better to say no rather than some half baked answers.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It is a very good company to start with.

Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2013.

Interview Details – There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round.
The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Question – I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation for a GET,

Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

Interview Question – Draw the iron carbide diagram   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation.

New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview Details – written...
interview

Interview Question – its technical interview...designing of pipeline..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – technical written

Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2009.

Interview Details – Open written test ,easy paper cracked it.Result was declared after 4 days .Called for interview on third day.Good technical interview and then with HR.

HR person was good encouraged us alot. Every body gave positive feedback about hiring proces.

Interview Question – A bit technicals are asked including a lot of theory. Interviewer may grill you on technical qualities as well.Be ready with answers .   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation a fixed package is offered.The package will increase day by day.

GET
Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2011.

Interview Details – A written test comprising of aptitude as well as your core subject followed by a single round of interview.

Interview Question – Questions related to equipment generally used in the industry about thermosyphon reboiler etc   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Roorkee (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2012.

Interview Details – Written test then Technical and HR interview.

Interview Question – Why don't you want to join your family business?   Answer Question

Interview Details – Cme to college for selection in NITW
conducted exam. apti and technical
9 were slected to interview
finally 2 were selected for JOB

Interview Question – Why we wont use roller/cylindricl bEARINGS mostly   Answer Question

GET

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – One round of interview. Basically all technical stuff. HR was cool one.

Interview Question – Can you dance?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Industries GET interview questions and advice. All 12 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Industries employees and interview candidates.