Reliance Industries Interview Questions in India

Updated Aug 24, 2015

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chandigarh (India)).

Interview

They hired by last experience & my personality after that they have check my document education & working letter , check it and ask me regarding my working process ,and day activity.

IT Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

Aptitude Round Technical Round HR ROund After clearing aptitude round , I was called for the Technical Round after 15 days which last around about 45 mins and then there was an HR round

Administrative Coordinator Interview

Interview

To be placed in suitable position in an organization with efforts and dedication and work with opportunities and challenges, learning attitude and contribute to achievement of organization goals. with a good professional.

Interview Questions

• previous company related question?   2 Answers

Ccce Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Banjara Hills (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Banjara Hills (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Only a casual and formal interview from the manager and technical round by the HR team.after that medical and training process starts for 3 days .then u can join with in two days after training.a good opportunity for beginners .and they provide good salary+incentives.

GET Interview

Interview

1.technical and apti quiz a.technical-50 ques 30 min b.apti 30 ques 30 min minimum score require to qualify for next round in apti min 20 ques and tecnical 30 then technical interview it is simple stress on intern and project and basic core subject heat and mass transfer and pumps n all. then hr interview it is also general, general HR ques were asked

Interview Questions

• technical question were simple in written test, may prepare previous year gate paper, in interview most important topics are distillation, pump, and heat exchanger design.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview

1st Round was Written (Apti+Technical) which was followed by an interview. Cutoff was based on the aptitude round. Technical questions were mainly from basic chemical engineering including heat transfer, mass tranfer, and thermodynamics.

Interview Questions

• A question related to adiabatic expansion and cooling.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2014.

Interview

the recruitment process initiated with a preplacement talk around 1:30pm followed by written test aptitude ( 25 questions in 30 mins and technical 9 50 questions in 30 mins ). name of students shortlisted for PI the following day were announced. PI was about 20-25 mins . in PI questions were asked from the areas of our interest. there were few HR questions as well. results were declared the same day and selected students were given the offer letter.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manipala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Manipala (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview started with the interviewer going through my CV. He spotted a couple of my skills which were from different backgrounds and asked me link them. He then turned his focus on one of the internships, which was more or less the whole theme of the interview. He concluded with a few light noted questions on my personality.

Interview Questions

• The interview focussed on Load Shedding   1 Answer

Reliance Get Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2014.

Interview

Written test 1. Aptitude -30 questions 30 mins English included. 2. Technical - 50 questions 30 mins Both were multiple choice questions. There was separate technical paper for instrumentation and chemical. R s agrawal is enough for aptitude .

Interview Questions

• hr based introduce yourself abt ur family etc etc   Answer Question
    • technical questions on P I D controller . for instrumentation students   Answer Question
    • PLC? scada? DCS?   Answer Question
    • how ll u measure the flow of liquid in a pipe n maintain it to d given set point . draw d process diagram.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)).

Interview

There was only one interview in which the Techinical and HR discussion were held. The interview was very interesting and some basic questions were asked. The interview was held for 1 hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None