Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Jul 12, 2015

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries in June 2014.

Interview

two round : 1 written 2. interview 1 written : two papers : 1.aptitude :general maths , average,verbal etc. 40 question in 30 min 2.technical :theoretical questions mostly from :fluid,material sci.,thermodynamics,manufacturing interview : only one person and asked about my training and project .

Interview Questions

• aptitude is tough and time consuming . interview was easy   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Guwahati (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment. A particular number of students were called (In my case 40 odd candidates were called) based on the number of vacancies (Not so sure of the ratio, maybe 1:5). There were 2 tests: 1.English 2.Quant & Reasoning. Based on the scores obtained, candidates were called for interview (Some 19-20 were shortlisted). Then there was technical interview. Those who cleared technical interview were called for HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tech interview was all about training and final year project.   Answer Question
    • HR Interview: Why do you want to join RIL ? What is your dream company? Rank Oil companies in India (Upto 5).   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

hiring was for reliance polymer divison.the interviewer was frank and good......simple question releted to field of study...(mechanical).............direct one on one interview (no panel).....the whole process took one day....the results was annonced next day....

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions. The next stage was interview. I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc. Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume. I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

Behavioural interview consisted of questions about education and resume. Later it went onto details about projects and interest in the field. Without having any career plans for future I wouldn't have cleared it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

Telephone interview with AVP 1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months. Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited. Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Questions

• What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

Computer Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Surat (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

5 time interview

Interview Questions

• this is moet important that the company must take some decesion to gave chance to talented student.   1 Answer

GET(Graduate Engineering Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

ril visited our campus(vnit, ngp) for recruitment process. it was open for chemical, mechanical, metallurgy and electrical engineering. they select 9 from chem, 3 from mech, 1 from meta and 2 from elct. WRITTEN EXAM- there were two papers 1. aptitute- it was very easy and rs agarwal will be more than sufficient for preparation. 2. technical paper- it was very difficult but no need to worry as it was same for all and as far as my experience is concerned if u do well in apti then u need not to worry abt tech as in tech paper we have 30 que carrying 2 marks each while in apti we have 50 que carrying 1 marks each so better concentrate on apti as its very easy. 30 min is given for each paper TECHNICAL AND HR INTERVIEW- the best part of selection process is if u r in top 5 in written exan then they wont be asking any technical que in interview u will be selected otherwise also interview was comparitively easy and its better if u have done any training in any petrolium industry. your AIEEE rank also matters a lot..

Interview Questions

• as i told earlier the most difficult part of process is techical paper for that prepare well following topics (for chemical engineering)- distillation, absorption, solid liquid contacting devices, heat exchangers, they asked aroung 5 que regarding fouling in both HE and distillation coloumn, prepare well for petroleum regarding various parameters effecting process like temp, pressure....   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

I got a call from HR. They have outsourced recruitement to Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd. HR was not having good knowledge about opening & skillset. Had face to face interview. Bad points are, 1) Head of BA practise feeling like he is in heaven 2) Considering all other IT systems as very small but not able to speak out what big he had achieved. 3) Process of taking interview was 1 out of 5 in points 4) He has not even read CV before calling any person & his expectation was not clear that he needs some techie or pure BA 5) Attitude is biggest problems in the person.

Interview Questions

• 1) Comparison of distributed model of working, interviewer was not understood this concept. 2) IT defect management process 3) Testing methodology   1 Answer

Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mohāli, Maharashtra (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

interview was okay, though it took a little long, but over all experience was good, the interviewer asked relevant logical questions. organization is well known, I was interviewed for their retail division, the salary company was offering was very less and the job did not actually required MBA for that, but the only reason to take the interview was the company's brand name.