Reliance Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Executive Interview

Technical Executive
Chennai (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in August 2013.

Interview Details – can be applied directly through online job portal sites.
they ll allot a date and time for the interview.
direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer.
should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

Interview Question – target fixed   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – no growth

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – three rounds of aptitude tests, group discussion, personal interview technical, then hr round.

Interview Question – on projects that you have done.   Answer Question

GET Interview

GET
New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview Details – written...
interview

Interview Question – its technical interview...designing of pipeline..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – technical written

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

Interview Details – They conduct an aptitude test, two actually, one mental ability test which consists of very easy aptitude questions followed by a Technical Ability test which is an objective one, but slightly tough. The test is specific to engineering branch. Those who clear the tests are called for a round of Interview. Interviewer asks basic technical questions and general questions often asked in every interview like final year project and "tell me something about yourself?". The interviews are generally DGM or AVP level employees and very experienced.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are generally the way they puzzle in the final year project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phrase. Selection was confirmed with a mail and date of joining was communicated.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2010.

Interview Details – A Technical Test is conducted. If you qualify the test you will be called for an interview. Interview is a combination of HR & Technical. Initial questions was related to family members and later on some technical questions related to my branch.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question - "what did your sister do ?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a non-negotiable offer with decent compensation as a fresher in a big organization. I would suggest if you are interested in core engineering jobs you should take it.

General Manager Strategy Interview

General Manager Strategy
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2009.

Interview Details – Selected during campus interview after Engineering. Interview was pure technical. However weightage was given to class rank much. Questions were objective but analytical.

Interview Question – Question about DCS distributed control system, which we were not much aware due to no industry experience. I assume- not much weight was given to this, as company also knows that fresh graduates does not have much knowledge on this   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations, they offered all the selected same salary and package as per company policy.

GET Interview

GET
Ahmedabad (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2009.

Interview Details – Open written test ,easy paper cracked it.Result was declared after 4 days .Called for interview on third day.Good technical interview and then with HR.

HR person was good encouraged us alot. Every body gave positive feedback about hiring proces.

Interview Question – A bit technicals are asked including a lot of theory. Interviewer may grill you on technical qualities as well.Be ready with answers .   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation a fixed package is offered.The package will increase day by day.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Question – Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place

Field Operator and Panel Engineer Interview

Field Operator and Panel Engineer
Dahej (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – Its a transparent process.
Will ask you in detail about your academic achievements (me being a fresher)

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – It mainly comprises of the type of position you are applying. It is generally in house IQ test of 50 questions and generally passing score is around 30 -35.
Interview is the main round and confidence with flexibility to adapt the working culture is considered.

Negotiation Details – Prepare and be able to justify what you are asking for.