Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2015

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Two tests: Technical(Chemical/Mechanical) and Aptitude Students from Metallurgical background must write the test for Mechanical students. Expect very few questions of Metallurgy in the paper. The onus is on aptitude paper for the Metallurgists. Aptitude paper was easy. Prepare well for aptitude. CGPA is not a major criteria at least in shortlisting process.

Interview Questions

• No question was asked about the internships. Only one question about a small project. Most of the questions test the fundamentals in Metallurgy (corrosion, welding, physical metallurgy and mechanical metallurgy)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. It was a campus placement.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Guwahati (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

Campus recruitment. A particular number of students were called (In my case 40 odd candidates were called) based on the number of vacancies (Not so sure of the ratio, maybe 1:5). There were 2 tests: 1.English 2.Quant & Reasoning. Based on the scores obtained, candidates were called for interview (Some 19-20 were shortlisted). Then there was technical interview. Those who cleared technical interview were called for HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Tech interview was all about training and final year project.   Answer Question
    • HR Interview: Why do you want to join RIL ? What is your dream company? Rank Oil companies in India (Upto 5).   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in December 2013.

Interview

I got selected from campus interview. first round was technical consist of 30 question from c,c++ and DS. second round was technical interview based on c,c++ ,java ,ds and some algorithm. third round was HR round

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

hiring was for reliance polymer divison.the interviewer was frank and good......simple question releted to field of study...(mechanical).............direct one on one interview (no panel).....the whole process took one day....the results was annonced next day....

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

Interview

There were two tests conducted. One was an Aptitude Test and the other one was technical. The aptitude paper was pretty easy consisting of easy questions related to Quantitative aptitude , Logical Reasoning and English. One needs to clear the cut-off in both the tests to qualify for the next round. The next round was a Technical/HR interview. The interviewer was a very nice person and he asked questions of moderate difficulty level and didn't grill at all.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about Cascade Control Systems , Flow related questions , Valve Operation and a few other things.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is no negotiation for a GET,

General Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

Interview Questions

Negotiation

slightly negotiable

GET - Mechanical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was a mental ability test - 30Q in 30 min. Technical test - based on Mechanical engineering; 50Q in 30 min on the basics of thermal and design and materials. Interview was on a subject of my choice. Questions were not difficult, as my basics were clear. They asked me to speak about myself and asked what was my happiest moment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

The package was fixed .

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (New Delhi (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

There was an online exam consisting of 3 parts- Aptitude, coding question and some web development questions. The next stage was interview. I was asked some questions on basic Java like what is inheritance, what is polymorphism etc. Questions were mainly based on the merits writen in the resume. I was asked to some logical questions on different possibilities in cricket as I wrote it in my hobbies list. Questions on records in cricket like the runs scored by rahul dravid in test cricket were also asked.

Interview Questions

• What is the number of test runs scored by Rahul Dravid?   Answer Question

Executive Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

We had 4 rounds, Aptitude round- which had easy questions and did not take much time Technical round- this round was completely based on questions which were mentioned in the resume. Manager round, Basic Technical questions HR round- Personal questions about self. the time taken for offer to release took around 1 month.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something which is not in the resume   1 Answer

Technical Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Industries (Chennai (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

can be applied directly through online job portal sites. they ll allot a date and time for the interview. direct face to face interview, and then a formality marketing round to customer. should be neatly dressed in formal is the most important thing

no growth