Reliance Industries

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 26, 2014
Updated Nov 26, 2014

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

Written Aptitude Test : General aptitude questions from topics like seed, distance, time, some logical questions (general red cap blue cap questions)
    Interview : Strictly Technical Interview based on your favourite subjects and company background

Interview Questions
    All the packages are already fixed.. no negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

They conduct an aptitude test, two actually, one mental ability test which consists of very easy aptitude questions followed by a Technical Ability test which is an objective one, but slightly tough. The test is specific to engineering branch. Those who clear the tests are called for a round of Interview. Interviewer asks basic technical questions and general questions often asked in every interview like final year project and "tell me something about yourself?". The interviews are generally DGM or AVP level employees and very experienced.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult questions are generally the way they puzzle in the final year project.   Answer Question
    No negotiation phrase. Selection was confirmed with a mail and date of joining was communicated.

GET Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries.

Campus Recruitment...
    Written test : Tech (50questions) + MAT(30 Questions) 1 hour///
    Practical Application related technical questions... MAT was relatively simple...
    Then PI... Score high in written then PI will be short and simple...

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

I am from metallurgical engineering and I was selected for corrosion department. Hiring process was started with a written test in which 30 aptitude and 50 technical questions were asked. Selected candidates went through two round interview, Technical and HR. In first round interview firstly interviewer asked me about myself. After introduction he asked about my summer internship and some questions from metallurgy field. I gave all answers correctly. Second round was just a formality, he asked about my family background and gave me offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They were checking communication skill and technical knowledge of candidate.   Answer Question

Reliance Get Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

It was a good interview process . They tested my all technical questions. They made me feel easy during the interview process. All over it was a good experience

Interview Questions
    • few of the technical questions were very difficult.So prepare well for the interview.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

No Negotiation.

GET(Graduate Engineering Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

ril visited our campus(vnit, ngp) for recruitment process. it was open for chemical, mechanical, metallurgy and electrical engineering. they select 9 from chem, 3 from mech, 1 from meta and 2 from elct.
    WRITTEN EXAM- there were two papers 1. aptitute- it was very easy and rs agarwal will be more than sufficient for preparation.
    2. technical paper- it was very difficult but no need to worry as it was same for all and as far as my experience is concerned if u do well in apti then u need not to worry abt tech as in tech paper we have 30 que carrying 2 marks each while in apti we have 50 que carrying 1 marks each so better concentrate on apti as its very easy. 30 min is given for each paper
    TECHNICAL AND HR INTERVIEW- the best part of selection process is if u r in top 5 in written exan then they wont be asking any technical que in interview u will be selected
    otherwise also interview was comparitively easy and its better if u have done any training in any petrolium industry. your AIEEE rank also matters a lot..

Interview Questions
    • as i told earlier the most difficult part of process is techical paper
      for that prepare well following topics (for chemical engineering)-
      distillation, absorption, solid liquid contacting devices, heat exchangers, they asked aroung 5 que regarding fouling in both HE and distillation coloumn, prepare well for petroleum regarding various parameters effecting process like temp, pressure....

Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)

First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

• Responsible for handling the 20 stores & 6 cities which is appx. 2.50Lks square feet.(Bangalore,Mangalore,Mysore,Belgaum,Hubli)
    • To meet & exceed sales target set by management through control of cost & make an positive EBITA /Profit.
    • To ensure all the fast moving SKU’s are available.
    • Leading the team of 20 store managers & 50 Assistant managers under my supervision towards achieving the given targets in a profitable manner.
    • Directly reporting to Zonal Head & COO on a daily basis in terms of Sales, Advertisement & promotion, Expenses, Other incomes & Profit.

Interview Questions
    • • Analysis of various reports like Customer feedback, Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Sales Reports, Weekly Comparison and Monthly Sales Report.
      • Project Guidance to College Students & below the line activities in store

Answer Question

Salary does not matched my expectation

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

written...