Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2014
Updated Oct 11, 2014

GET(Graduate Engineering Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

ril visited our campus(vnit, ngp) for recruitment process. it was open for chemical, mechanical, metallurgy and electrical engineering. they select 9 from chem, 3 from mech, 1 from meta and 2 from elct.
    WRITTEN EXAM- there were two papers 1. aptitute- it was very easy and rs agarwal will be more than sufficient for preparation.
    2. technical paper- it was very difficult but no need to worry as it was same for all and as far as my experience is concerned if u do well in apti then u need not to worry abt tech as in tech paper we have 30 que carrying 2 marks each while in apti we have 50 que carrying 1 marks each so better concentrate on apti as its very easy. 30 min is given for each paper
    TECHNICAL AND HR INTERVIEW- the best part of selection process is if u r in top 5 in written exan then they wont be asking any technical que in interview u will be selected
    otherwise also interview was comparitively easy and its better if u have done any training in any petrolium industry. your AIEEE rank also matters a lot..

Interview Questions
    • as i told earlier the most difficult part of process is techical paper
      for that prepare well following topics (for chemical engineering)-
      distillation, absorption, solid liquid contacting devices, heat exchangers, they asked aroung 5 que regarding fouling in both HE and distillation coloumn, prepare well for petroleum regarding various parameters effecting process like temp, pressure....
        Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

• Responsible for handling the 20 stores & 6 cities which is appx. 2.50Lks square feet.(Bangalore,Mangalore,Mysore,Belgaum,Hubli)
    • To meet & exceed sales target set by management through control of cost & make an positive EBITA /Profit.
    • To ensure all the fast moving SKU’s are available.
    • Leading the team of 20 store managers & 50 Assistant managers under my supervision towards achieving the given targets in a profitable manner.
    • Directly reporting to Zonal Head & COO on a daily basis in terms of Sales, Advertisement & promotion, Expenses, Other incomes & Profit.

Interview Questions
    • • Analysis of various reports like Customer feedback, Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Sales Reports, Weekly Comparison and Monthly Sales Report.
      • Project Guidance to College Students & below the line activities in store
        Answer Question

Salary does not matched my expectation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)

First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

written...
    interview

technical written

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

No Negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2012.

I got a call from HR. They have outsourced recruitement to Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    HR was not having good knowledge about opening & skillset.
    Had face to face interview.
    Bad points are,
    1) Head of BA practise feeling like he is in heaven
    2) Considering all other IT systems as very small but not able to speak out what big he had achieved.
    3) Process of taking interview was 1 out of 5 in points
    4) He has not even read CV before calling any person & his expectation was not clear that he needs some techie or pure BA
    5) Attitude is biggest problems in the person.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Comparison of distributed model of working, interviewer was not understood this concept.
      2) IT defect management process
      3) Testing methodology
        View Answer

Assistant Console Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

The Reliance Group of Support and Service (RGSS) officers have the authority to conduct an interview for the said position as it comes under the Security Concern.

Interview Questions
    • You must know the multi-tasking profile of an Console operator   View Answer
    Be real they will hire you!

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

The hiring process was very bogus. For summer training they directly select based on your C.V. , and then you just need to do well on intern to confirm yourself a PPO. Thus based on the project assigned to me and the work I did in 2 months I was offered a PPO. There was this presentation and sort of panel interview. The questions were very elementary and if u have a decent idea about the work u did in your Project you will get hired.

Interview Questions
    • What are the recent advancements in the distillation columns and the technology which resulted in making the distillation columns compact.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

Campus Placement,
    Mostly technical questions with few from HR
    Technical from Electrical Engineering and basics of Physics.General Awareness questions were also asked in the interview

Interview Questions
    • Regarding current exploration and production business in India   Answer Question

Operations and After Sales Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Reliance Industries in June 2012.

Hiring based on all India level aptitude, GD and F2F interview. Interview based on educational back ground and projects. After selection 15 days of class room training and 6 months of on the job training which will be the best part in your life. After that it will be pressure cooker like life with out any rest and lot of escalations and bad words from managers and customers.

Interview Questions
    • Everything will be based on educational back ground and projects under taken.   Answer Question