Reliance Industries

Reliance Industries Interview Questions

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vāranāsi (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

I am from metallurgical engineering and I was selected for corrosion department. Hiring process was started with a written test in which 30 aptitude and 50 technical questions were asked. Selected candidates went through two round interview, Technical and HR. In first round interview firstly interviewer asked me about myself. After introduction he asked about my summer internship and some questions from metallurgy field. I gave all answers correctly. Second round was just a formality, he asked about my family background and gave me offer letter.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was difficult or unexpected. They were checking communication skill and technical knowledge of candidate.   Answer Question

Reliance Get Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pilani (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

It was a good interview process . They tested my all technical questions. They made me feel easy during the interview process. All over it was a good experience

Interview Questions
    • few of the technical questions were very difficult.So prepare well for the interview.   Answer Question

GET(Graduate Engineering Trainee) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nāgpur, Maharashtra (India)

ril visited our campus(vnit, ngp) for recruitment process. it was open for chemical, mechanical, metallurgy and electrical engineering. they select 9 from chem, 3 from mech, 1 from meta and 2 from elct.
    WRITTEN EXAM- there were two papers 1. aptitute- it was very easy and rs agarwal will be more than sufficient for preparation.
    2. technical paper- it was very difficult but no need to worry as it was same for all and as far as my experience is concerned if u do well in apti then u need not to worry abt tech as in tech paper we have 30 que carrying 2 marks each while in apti we have 50 que carrying 1 marks each so better concentrate on apti as its very easy. 30 min is given for each paper
    TECHNICAL AND HR INTERVIEW- the best part of selection process is if u r in top 5 in written exan then they wont be asking any technical que in interview u will be selected
    otherwise also interview was comparitively easy and its better if u have done any training in any petrolium industry. your AIEEE rank also matters a lot..

Interview Questions
    • as i told earlier the most difficult part of process is techical paper
      for that prepare well following topics (for chemical engineering)-
      distillation, absorption, solid liquid contacting devices, heat exchangers, they asked aroung 5 que regarding fouling in both HE and distillation coloumn, prepare well for petroleum regarding various parameters effecting process like temp, pressure....
        Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

• Responsible for handling the 20 stores & 6 cities which is appx. 2.50Lks square feet.(Bangalore,Mangalore,Mysore,Belgaum,Hubli)
    • To meet & exceed sales target set by management through control of cost & make an positive EBITA /Profit.
    • To ensure all the fast moving SKU’s are available.
    • Leading the team of 20 store managers & 50 Assistant managers under my supervision towards achieving the given targets in a profitable manner.
    • Directly reporting to Zonal Head & COO on a daily basis in terms of Sales, Advertisement & promotion, Expenses, Other incomes & Profit.

Interview Questions
    • • Analysis of various reports like Customer feedback, Daily Sales Reports, Weekly Sales Reports, Weekly Comparison and Monthly Sales Report.
      • Project Guidance to College Students & below the line activities in store
        Answer Question

Salary does not matched my expectation

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)

First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

written...
    interview

technical written

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jāmnagar (India)

I applied through Campus Recruitment in 2012 . I am currently working in RIL .The have a written test after which they shortlist candidates. The test consists of both Quant and Technical questions. Getting more marks in exams is an edge and those who get more marks in test are selected . I had very bad interview experience . Even then I was selected.

No Negotiation.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2012.

I got a call from HR. They have outsourced recruitement to Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
    HR was not having good knowledge about opening & skillset.
    Had face to face interview.
    Bad points are,
    1) Head of BA practise feeling like he is in heaven
    2) Considering all other IT systems as very small but not able to speak out what big he had achieved.
    3) Process of taking interview was 1 out of 5 in points
    4) He has not even read CV before calling any person & his expectation was not clear that he needs some techie or pure BA
    5) Attitude is biggest problems in the person.

Interview Questions
    • 1) Comparison of distributed model of working, interviewer was not understood this concept.
      2) IT defect management process
      3) Testing methodology
        View Answer

Assistant Console Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

The Reliance Group of Support and Service (RGSS) officers have the authority to conduct an interview for the said position as it comes under the Security Concern.

Interview Questions
    • You must know the multi-tasking profile of an Console operator   View Answer
    Be real they will hire you!

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

The hiring process was very bogus. For summer training they directly select based on your C.V. , and then you just need to do well on intern to confirm yourself a PPO. Thus based on the project assigned to me and the work I did in 2 months I was offered a PPO. There was this presentation and sort of panel interview. The questions were very elementary and if u have a decent idea about the work u did in your Project you will get hired.

Interview Questions
    • What are the recent advancements in the distillation columns and the technology which resulted in making the distillation columns compact.   Answer Question