Reliance Industries

92 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Business Planner Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2010.

Interview Details – analytical tests
interviews

Assistant Console Operator Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

Interview Details – The Reliance Group of Support and Service (RGSS) officers have the authority to conduct an interview for the said position as it comes under the Security Concern.

Interview Question – You must know the multi-tasking profile of an Console operator   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Be real they will hire you!

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2011.

Interview Details – The process is lengthy and tough. Questions from almost all course areas are asked in the interview but more stress is on refining, mass transfer and heat transfer. Thermodynamics also needs to be taken in consideration.

Interview Question – Difficult questions will be based on training. If you have an internship in some chemical plant than you should know the complete process and the parameters which govern the process.
For eg. What type of catalyst is used in manufacture of PVC?
  View Answer

GET Interview

GET
Surat (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process was very bogus. For summer training they directly select based on your C.V. , and then you just need to do well on intern to confirm yourself a PPO. Thus based on the project assigned to me and the work I did in 2 months I was offered a PPO. There was this presentation and sort of panel interview. The questions were very elementary and if u have a decent idea about the work u did in your Project you will get hired.

Interview Question – What are the recent advancements in the distillation columns and the technology which resulted in making the distillation columns compact.   Answer Question

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in September 2011.

Interview Details – It was mostly campus placement. They come to your colleges( IIT, NIT, Thapar, SPIT etc.) and take 2 tests, one was aptitude and the other, technical. Aptitude tests are pretty easy to crack but technical is slightly difficult if u do not belong to chemical, Instrumentation, Electrical or Mechanical department. After that they shortlist students based on aggregate of both aptitude and technical test. This is followed by an interview which is fairly simple (they only ask a couple of technical Q's). After that hopefully u will be posted

Interview Question – What kind of Drafts is used in NCP?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – 3 levels of interview. Helpful team, all queries were satisfactorily answered. Prompt reverts and quick coordination & scheduling of interviews at all levels.

Interview Question – None, I was well prepared for all questions and was made to feel at ease during the entire interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to have an open dialogue with seniors on compensation, my expectations were taken into consideration and met. My queries on comp and benefits offered by the organization were attended to satisfactorily.

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2008.

Interview Details – Professionally fone eitb a human touch

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Professional

Executive Interview

Executive
Hyderābād (India)

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2012.

Interview Details – first sended resume many times than they called me for some agreement.
than interview in 3 session after that got job.

Interview Question – related to change the aircraft landing gears   View Answer

Reason for Declining – because I am a fresher so never can change.

Manager Interview

Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – on campus, written test followed by 1 technical and 1 HR. not tough.

Interview Question – Not difficult interview mostly on projects, and favourite subject   Answer Question

Manager-procurement Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2010.

Interview Details – Questions were mainly based on current work-experience. Also, few technical questions on incoterms, supplier market analysis and strategic sourcing fundamentals.

Negotiation Details – Negotiation took place in number of calls and over few weeks.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries