Reliance Industries Manager Interview Questions

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Vadodra (India)) in October 2012.

Interview

First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2011.

Interview

General Interview based on My CV and also on strengths and weaknesses. Some technical questions, questions about Reliance Industries Ltd and family background. Summer Internship project asked in detail and asked me what i would like to change in that project now.

Interview Questions

• How much do you know about Reliance Industries? (followed by detailed discussion)   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in October 2011.

Interview

on campus, written test followed by 1 technical and 1 HR. not tough.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult interview mostly on projects, and favourite subject   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Mumbai (India)) in May 2010.

Interview

2 Technical rounds+ 1 HR

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Written tests (2 nos.) followed by personal interview. Of the two tests, one was a general aptitude, the other subject based. Personal interview was mainly subject based.

Interview Questions

• None. All questions were based on the subject of graduation studies. Mostly basics of the course and understanding / willingness to join the profile being offered by the company.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Industries (Bangalore (India)) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied for the vacancy of fresh engineering graduates in 2006 through company's website. 1st round was a 1 hr aptitude-technical test comprising Chemical Engineering & CAT type questions, 100 questions were to be answered without negative markings. After clearing written test, was called for interview the very next day, venue was in Bangalore.

Interview Questions

• I did not find the interview difficult, rather my interviewer was took by surprised when i answered that my favourite subject was Thermodynamics, i knowingly had studied the same thoroughly as i had this gut feeling that it wasnt the favourite of most of Chem Engineers, that too for an interview!!!   1 Answer

Negotiation

As I was joing fresh out of college & going to work at RIL Jamnagar refinery, my dream had come true, & negotiating salary was not an option as it was clearly mentioned in the advertisement itself.