Reliance Industries Manager Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.8

6 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in May 2010.

2 Technical rounds+ 1 HR

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Industries

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2010.

Written tests (2 nos.) followed by personal interview. Of the two tests, one was a general aptitude, the other subject based. Personal interview was mainly subject based.

Interview Questions
    • None. All questions were based on the subject of graduation studies. Mostly basics of the course and understanding / willingness to join the profile being offered by the company.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2009.

I applied for the vacancy of fresh engineering graduates in 2006 through company's website. 1st round was a 1 hr aptitude-technical test comprising Chemical Engineering & CAT type questions, 100 questions were to be answered without negative markings. After clearing written test, was called for interview the very next day, venue was in Bangalore.

Interview Questions
    • I did not find the interview difficult, rather my interviewer was took by surprised when i answered that my favourite subject was Thermodynamics, i knowingly had studied the same thoroughly as i had this gut feeling that it wasnt the favourite of most of Chem Engineers, that too for an interview!!!   View Answer
    As I was joing fresh out of college & going to work at RIL Jamnagar refinery, my dream had come true, & negotiating salary was not an option as it was clearly mentioned in the advertisement itself.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Vadodra (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vadodra (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mumbai (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

on campus, written test followed by 1 technical and 1 HR. not tough.

Interview Questions
    • Not difficult interview mostly on projects, and favourite subject   Answer Question

Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2011.

General Interview based on My CV and also on strengths and weaknesses. Some technical questions, questions about Reliance Industries Ltd and family background. Summer Internship project asked in detail and asked me what i would like to change in that project now.

Interview Questions
    • How much do you know about Reliance Industries? (followed by detailed discussion)   Answer Question

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!