Reliance Industries

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in May 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Technical rounds+ 1 HR

Interview Question – Range of technical questions   Answer Question

Manager
Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in January 2010.

Interview Details – Written tests (2 nos.) followed by personal interview. Of the two tests, one was a general aptitude, the other subject based. Personal interview was mainly subject based.

Interview Question – None. All questions were based on the subject of graduation studies. Mostly basics of the course and understanding / willingness to join the profile being offered by the company.   Answer Question

Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in March 2009.

Interview Details – I applied for the vacancy of fresh engineering graduates in 2006 through company's website. 1st round was a 1 hr aptitude-technical test comprising Chemical Engineering & CAT type questions, 100 questions were to be answered without negative markings. After clearing written test, was called for interview the very next day, venue was in Bangalore.

Interview Question – I did not find the interview difficult, rather my interviewer was took by surprised when i answered that my favourite subject was Thermodynamics, i knowingly had studied the same thoroughly as i had this gut feeling that it wasnt the favourite of most of Chem Engineers, that too for an interview!!!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – As I was joing fresh out of college & going to work at RIL Jamnagar refinery, my dream had come true, & negotiating salary was not an option as it was clearly mentioned in the advertisement itself.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Vadodra (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2012.

Interview Details – First round- written paper then interview. Interview was focused over training and power system protection for electrical students.

Interview Question – Factual data on power system protection.   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – on campus, written test followed by 1 technical and 1 HR. not tough.

Interview Question – Not difficult interview mostly on projects, and favourite subject   Answer Question

Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2011.

Interview Details – General Interview based on My CV and also on strengths and weaknesses. Some technical questions, questions about Reliance Industries Ltd and family background. Summer Internship project asked in detail and asked me what i would like to change in that project now.

Interview Question – How much do you know about Reliance Industries? (followed by detailed discussion)   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Industries Manager interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Industries employees and interview candidates.