Reliance Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Investor Relations Manager Interview

Investor Relations Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in May 2011.

Interview Details – 3 rounds of interview with an aptitude test.

Interview Question – No difficult question as such.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations were needed.

Manager Interview

Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in May 2010.

Interview Details – 2 Technical rounds+ 1 HR

Interview Question – Range of technical questions   Answer Question

General Manager Interview

General Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted on email which was found on my linkedin profile... I went through five rounds of interview with the senior management before getting selected.. The interview was about my work experience and area of expertise.. The interviewers were friendly and knowledgeable.. The onboarding was not very good.. The guest house where I was put up during relocation was not comfortable.. It was also very far from the office

Interview Question – Have you developed a tool or patent?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – slightly negotiable

Very Difficult Interview

Director Interview

Director
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries in April 2013.

Interview Details – Telephone interview with AVP
1:1 interviews with relevant Business and Technical Heads

Interviews, Tests and Documents submission process took 2 months.
Later put on indefinite hold as approval was awaited.
Got call again after 4 months asking for my availability and then again put on another indefinite limbo.

Interview Question – What strategies would you use to bring in more customers and revenues ?   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Vice President
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Reliance Industries in July 2009.

Interview Details – Multi Interview process, tremendous stress on competency.

Interview Question – The questions will be around the area of work and the JD shared.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pleasant experience

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – three rounds of aptitude tests, group discussion, personal interview technical, then hr round.

Interview Question – on projects that you have done.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Assistant Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in November 2012.

Interview Details – They conduct an aptitude test, two actually, one mental ability test which consists of very easy aptitude questions followed by a Technical Ability test which is an objective one, but slightly tough. The test is specific to engineering branch. Those who clear the tests are called for a round of Interview. Interviewer asks basic technical questions and general questions often asked in every interview like final year project and "tell me something about yourself?". The interviews are generally DGM or AVP level employees and very experienced.

Interview Question – The most difficult questions are generally the way they puzzle in the final year project.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phrase. Selection was confirmed with a mail and date of joining was communicated.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Reliance Industries in December 2010.

Interview Details – A Technical Test is conducted. If you qualify the test you will be called for an interview. Interview is a combination of HR & Technical. Initial questions was related to family members and later on some technical questions related to my branch.

Interview Question – Most unexpected question - "what did your sister do ?"   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was a non-negotiable offer with decent compensation as a fresher in a big organization. I would suggest if you are interested in core engineering jobs you should take it.

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee
Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – A presentation given on college campus. Applications were sought and candidates were interviewed in campus during placement week. Selected candidates were announced on the evening of interviews. They received offer letters after a few days.
There was no discussion about the position offered, the name of the business subsidiary in which one will be employed or the terms of employment. Overall the interview was friendly, lasted about 15 minutes and conducted in a professional manner.

Interview Question – Business analysis of organizations worked at prior to the interview.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation took place

Network Administrator Interview

Network Administrator
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Reliance Industries.

Interview Details – It mainly comprises of the type of position you are applying. It is generally in house IQ test of 50 questions and generally passing score is around 30 -35.
Interview is the main round and confidence with flexibility to adapt the working culture is considered.

Negotiation Details – Prepare and be able to justify what you are asking for.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!