Reliance Industries

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2011.

Interview Details – 3 levels of interview. Helpful team, all queries were satisfactorily answered. Prompt reverts and quick coordination & scheduling of interviews at all levels.

Interview Question – None, I was well prepared for all questions and was made to feel at ease during the entire interview process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was able to have an open dialogue with seniors on compensation, my expectations were taken into consideration and met. My queries on comp and benefits offered by the organization were attended to satisfactorily.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Mumbai (India)

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at Reliance Industries in October 2008.

Interview Details – Professionally fone eitb a human touch

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Professional

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Industries

Worked for Reliance Industries? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Industries Senior Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Industries employees and interview candidates.