Reliance Infrastructure Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.5

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Interview

Campus Interview

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a team of 15 people? Give me some examples   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Reliance Infrastructure

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Technical written test Technical Interview HR Interview

Interview Questions

• Basic technical questions related to electrical engineering   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rānchī (India)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Rānchī (India)).

Interview

Very easy hiring. They need people as of now.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview

I got selected in the company through campus interview.

Interview Questions

• they asked me mostly regarding my btech project, summer training and questions on relays (REF, differential). there was no such hr interview.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Mumbai (India)) in January 2011.

Interview

this was a campus recruitment drive by Reliance Infrastructure Ltd., first aptitude test was taken then every one had to appear for group discussion round and finally for a technical as well as personal interview. the final selection was based on the overall score of all the rounds.

Negotiation

there was no negotiation offered

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (New Delhi (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

Written test- first stage, questions about electrical engineering, reasoning and aptitude questions. next stage was group discussion which was followed by personal interview in which general questions about family background and past incidents,hobbies ,strengths/weakness were asked

Interview Questions

• The technical written paper was tough with tricky questions in electrical engineering technical paper   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Durgapur, West Bengal (India)) in November 2009.

Interview

It was campus placement process, having a HR and technical interview. The interview was very nice with more focus on the analytic thinking. Technical interview was more focused on the protection aspects of power plants, especially hydro power plant.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Noida (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Generally campus placements or through a referral

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in July 2009.

Interview

Campus presentation, Initial technical paper, Interview and Group Discussion

Interview Questions

• There were none! Standard questionnaire from engineering & so-so interview   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Reliance Infrastructure (Delhi (India)) in April 2009.

Interview

To prepare an answer to this question, look at the job listing. Make a list of the requirements for the position, including personality traits, skills, and qualifications. Then, make a list of the qualities you have that fit these requirements. For each quality, think of a specific time that you used that trait to achieve something at work. For example, if you list that you are a “team player,” think of a time in which your ability to work well on a team resulted in a successfully completed project.