Reliance Infrastructure

Relevance Date Difficulty

Delhi (India)

Interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure

Interview Details – Campus Interview

Interview Question – How would you manage a team of 15 people? Give me some examples   Answer Question

New Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in January 2010.

Interview Details – Written test- first stage, questions about electrical engineering, reasoning and aptitude questions. next stage was group discussion which was followed by personal interview in which general questions about family background and past incidents,hobbies ,strengths/weakness were asked

Interview Question – The technical written paper was tough with tricky questions in electrical engineering technical paper   Answer Question

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview Details – Technical written test
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Interview Question – Basic technical questions related to electrical engineering   Answer Question

Delhi (India)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in April 2009.

Interview Details – To prepare an answer to this question, look at the job listing. Make a list of the requirements for the position, including personality traits, skills, and qualifications. Then, make a list of the qualities you have that fit these requirements. For each quality, think of a specific time that you used that trait to achieve something at work. For example, if you list that you are a “team player,” think of a time in which your ability to work well on a team resulted in a successfully completed project.

Interview Question – about the business needs of the company.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in July 2009.

Interview Details – Campus presentation, Initial technical paper, Interview and Group Discussion

Interview Question – There were none! Standard questionnaire from engineering & so-so interview   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Very Easy Interview

Rānchī (India)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure.

Interview Details – Very easy hiring. They need people as of now.

Interview Question – It was a very easy interview.   Answer Question

Noida (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in August 2009.

Interview Details – Generally campus placements or through a referral

Interview Question – Technical questions on working of a power plant   Answer Question

Assistant Manager
Durgapur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in November 2009.

Interview Details – It was campus placement process, having a HR and technical interview. The interview was very nice with more focus on the analytic thinking. Technical interview was more focused on the protection aspects of power plants, especially hydro power plant.

Interview Question – Why you want to join?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Infrastructure in June 2008.

Interview Details – I was recruited on campus. I was asked hardly a couple of HR questions. I was also told upfront I would not be required to wear a tie and that this interview was the only time in the time span I spent at Reliance that I would be required to adorn one.

Interview Question – The only technical question had something to deal with tap changing of transformers   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The salary structure was fixed before hand.

Assistant Manager

Interview Details – I got selected in the company through campus interview.

Interview Question – they asked me mostly regarding my btech project, summer training and questions on relays (REF, differential). there was no such hr interview.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Infrastructure

Worked for Reliance Infrastructure? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Infrastructure Assistant Manager interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Infrastructure employees and interview candidates.