Reliance Life Insurance Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Life Insurance

Deputy Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderābād (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Hyderābād (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

prolonged and very old fashioned way

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calcutta (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Calcutta (India)) in February 2013.

Interview

1st Interview by Branch Manager 2nd interview by Regional Manager & HR Generate offer letter. Joining as sales manager. 1st 3 months will be in recruitment mode. generate a well developed sales team. Procure business by team member. monitoing the team- develop the team. All the cost to the company.

Interview Questions

• nothing is difficult, if we think difficult every thing is difficult.... Like to take a glass of water who is handicaft.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Friendly

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance.

Interview

Personal interview since it was only for internship..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

BRANCH MANAGER, LIFE INSURANCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jagādhri, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Jagādhri, Haryana (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

as the company norms I am ready to appear any type of interview

Interview Questions

because that co. is not proper market status

BRANCH MANAGER, LIFE INSURANCE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chandigarh (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Chandigarh (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

First telephonically then face to face past exp. present working structure location and package reputational branded company.

non branded company

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Guwahati (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

1:1 interview, Personality test, Background check

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guwahati (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Guwahati (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

overall i am satisfied with the interview process

ASM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sendhwa (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (Sendhwa (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Initially with the branch manager it is very good and later on it was got harder with the regional manager and with zonal manager . Always tell them truth from the day 1 and don't give them any wrong information from your side.

Interview Questions

• how could you do insurance job (as a girl only 24 years old) ????   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance in October 2011.

Interview

Hiring process is on experiance of your selling locality

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Reliance Life Insurance (New Delhi (India)) in August 2011.

Interview

initial communication was good and number of inteviews were three,and the process was very lengthy and very time consuming