Reliance Standard Life Insurance
www.rsli.com Philadelphia, PA

Reliance Standard Life Insurance Human Resources Assistant Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Nov 20, 2013

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone for an initial phone screening, followed by a formal interview. Everyone was so friendly and seems to really enjoy their jobs/culture. My formal interview was about 1 hour and 40 minutes I interviewed with four different employees at ranging levels.

Interview Question – What do you think Human Resources' role is within a company?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Reliance Standard Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Reliance Standard Life Insurance Human Resources Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Reliance Standard Life Insurance employees and interview candidates.