Reliance Standard Life Insurance

Very Easy Interview

Office Manager Interview

Office Manager
Pasadena, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – The VP of Sales and I had worked together previously. He offered me the position in 2001

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions at all   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I asked for a certain salary and it was immediately accepted.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Human Resources Assistant
Philadelphia, PA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone for an initial phone screening, followed by a formal interview. Everyone was so friendly and seems to really enjoy their jobs/culture. My formal interview was about 1 hour and 40 minutes I interviewed with four different employees at ranging levels.

Interview Question – What do you think Human Resources' role is within a company?   Answer Question

Pre-Sale Specialist Interview

Pre-Sale Specialist
Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – The local office contacted me and I had a quick phone interview. I was then contacted by our HR department for a phone interview. We set up a face to face interview. It took about a month to get an offer because the company does a backgroup/credit screen.

Interview Question – The actual face to face interview was pretty standard in my opinion. I was asked questions about my prior work experience, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a competitive salary and I didn't do much negotiating.

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Interview Details – Two phone interviews and a flight to Philly.

Interview Question – What are your sales goals?   View Answer

Management Trainee Interview

Management Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance in March 2012.

Interview Details – The interview had been conducted by one of the top level Managers at their office. It was a 1:1 interview, but it was held in front of all the other interviewees. The interviewer asked questions related to the interviewee's family background, general knowledge as well as questions related to academic knowledge. All the activities mentioned by the candidate in his Bio-data where also questioned.

Interview Question – Tell me something which other interviewees sitting in this room would not be knowing.   Answer Question

Worked for Reliance Standard Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!