Reliance Standard Life Insurance Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Standard Life Insurance

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Pasadena, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pasadena, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

The VP of Sales and I had worked together previously. He offered me the position in 2001

Interview Questions
    I asked for a certain salary and it was immediately accepted.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

I was contacted by phone for an initial phone screening, followed by a formal interview. Everyone was so friendly and seems to really enjoy their jobs/culture. My formal interview was about 1 hour and 40 minutes I interviewed with four different employees at ranging levels.

Interview Questions
    • What do you think Human Resources' role is within a company?   Answer Question

Pre-Sale Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

The local office contacted me and I had a quick phone interview. I was then contacted by our HR department for a phone interview. We set up a face to face interview. It took about a month to get an offer because the company does a backgroup/credit screen.

Interview Questions
    • The actual face to face interview was pretty standard in my opinion. I was asked questions about my prior work experience, etc.   Answer Question
    I was offered a competitive salary and I didn't do much negotiating.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Philadelphia, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance.

Two phone interviews and a flight to Philly.

Management Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Reliance Standard Life Insurance in March 2012.

The interview had been conducted by one of the top level Managers at their office. It was a 1:1 interview, but it was held in front of all the other interviewees. The interviewer asked questions related to the interviewee's family background, general knowledge as well as questions related to academic knowledge. All the activities mentioned by the candidate in his Bio-data where also questioned.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me something which other interviewees sitting in this room would not be knowing.   Answer Question

Worked for Reliance Standard Life Insurance? Contribute to the Community!