Reliance Star Payment Services

Updated Feb 17, 2015

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Star Payment Services

Manager Interview

Application

interviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services in January 2015.

Interview

I feel it wasn't an interview. it last almost 3 hours, I was mostly asked about my personal life and how I would grow the company. It seems they don't know what to do and are looking for ideas on how to run their company and don't want to pay for it by hiring someone.

Summer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services.

Interview

First day in person talk (behavior questions), next day skill test - gave you a list of clients' contacts and learned about these clients' needs, and provided strategies to their business

Salesman Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services in December 2014.

Interview

Very detailed oriented, a very intellectual interview process with thought provoking questions to keep you on your toes. It's very challenging yet pleasing to go through the process. However to go through the process and a sense of accomplishing what was asked of me was very satisfying.

Business Development Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services in December 2014.

Interview

I was first interviewed over the phone, did personality test, and two 1:1 interviews in addition to one company introduction day. Through the entire process, the interviewers were kind, sincere and informative to me. I was able to understand the business, culture and climate of the company through the interview. In addition, they explained in details regarding job requirements so that I was able to evaluate myself if I fit into the requirements.

Sales Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services in July 2011.

Interview

The Human resource contacted me and set up an appointment with me. I was to show up the next day. At the interview, there were already 5 candidates ahead of me. All of them were seeking a job, while I was looking for an interview. The interview consisted of mainly "tell me about yourself" and resume questions. The internship was non-paid. The interview was short and easy.

Interview Questions

• Why are you suitable for this company? What do you hope to gain?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The salary part was non-negotiatiable. However, at that time, I was a high school student, so it made sense that they did not pay me. First, you will go through a training phase in which you will not get paid, and the company can drop you within the first month if they see you not suitable. I would say you can not negotiate at reliance star.