Reliance Star Payment Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Reliance Star Payment Services

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Sales Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Reliance Star Payment Services in July 2011.

The Human resource contacted me and set up an appointment with me. I was to show up the next day. At the interview, there were already 5 candidates ahead of me. All of them were seeking a job, while I was looking for an interview. The interview consisted of mainly "tell me about yourself" and resume questions. The internship was non-paid. The interview was short and easy.

Interview Questions
  • Why are you suitable for this company? What do you hope to gain?   Answer Question
The salary part was non-negotiatiable. However, at that time, I was a high school student, so it made sense that they did not pay me. First, you will go through a training phase in which you will not get paid, and the company can drop you within the first month if they see you not suitable. I would say you can not negotiate at reliance star.