Religare

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Area Head Interview

Area Head

I applied through other source and interviewed at Religare.

Interview Details – Technical on knowledge

Interview Question – Give me plan on your territory in 3 mins   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Team Leader Interview

Team Leader
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Religare in March 2011.

Interview Details – Pretty simple. Received a call from the head of IT. It was simple. Asked about basic questions on technical issues. He was a good guy. Very friendly. After 2 days was told to meet the head head of electronic trading for a final HR and COO round. Cleared that was well. So all good. But the company sucks. Theyre sinking so dont work for these guys.

Interview Question – DO you speak hindi ?? I was quite surprised   View Answer

Research Interview

Research
Mumbai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Religare in January 2008.

Interview Details – One To One Intreivew

Negotiate ... and on Profile & Benefits

Intern Interview

Intern
Delhi (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Religare in October 2011.

Interview Details – Information on the steps involved in the hiring process including applying for jobs, interviewing, employment testing, background and reference checks were as usual. Nice questions asked. People were good, experienced and the work culture is very much what the company vision and motto project it to be. So there is coherence in that.

Interview Questions

Worked for Religare? Contribute to the Community!