RemX Specialty Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Recruiter Interview

Recruiter
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3+ weeks - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in April 2014.

Interview Details – normal phone interview that explained duties and responsibilities of position, then an in person interview in the office to get a feel for the corporate culture, very honest about the job, what i would be doing, salary, etc. just not interested at the time

Reason for Declining – pay sucks

Immediate Hiring Interview

Immediate Hiring
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in April 2014.

Interview Details – job overview, filling paper work, drug test, questionnaires and typing test.

Staffing Manager Interview

Staffing Manager
Denver, CO

I applied through other source and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in March 2014.

Interview Details – Phone interview followed by face to face. Then met with the entire Denver team. Offered position only after a very detailed postion description and company profile given.

Interview Question – There was not a very difficult question.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Very smooth. I felt at ease and never pressured. The goal the entire time was to make a fit for both myself and the team.

Very Easy Interview

Outbound Agent/ECS Interview

Outbound Agent/ECS
Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in February 2013.

Interview Details – Submitted my Resume online through Craiglist.com and got a reply back to come to fill out paper work at their main office in Camelback. There was no interview at all instead i was seated in with a group of people and filled out paper work and did an onsite drug test. We also did a reading test individually so that out interviewer new we could speak English fluently. Was then told the address and company we would work for which was Enterprise Consulting Solutions.

Interview Question – This company is desperate to find people because we were notified we would be doing a drug test and one lady raised her hang and said to she would fail it and decided to walk out. Later after a few min. our interviewer said she didn't even get a chance to tell the girl who was going to fail the drug test that she could have come back in a month or two. We were all left speechless.   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Claims Specialist
Richmond, VA

I applied online and interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing.

Interview Details – Was called by a Recruiter from the Richmond, VA office and she seemed enthusiastic about me and after some pre-screening questions for this position, she stated she would get back to me either that same day or first thing in the AM. She NEVER called back and I called to follow-up and she acted as if she had no clue to who I was and claimed she had to look at my file. To add insult to injury, she asks for my name and proceeds to tell me no updates for me, she will keep my information on file for future opportunities. How cold ...

Mortgage Interview

Mortgage

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in February 2013.

Interview Details – they found m resume on career builder, called me had a interview the next day, interview was normal other than the new video interview they have you do. You talk infront of a camera for about a min about your self

Interview Question – Video interview I have never done one before   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – The position was way past addisson thats just to far for me

Executive Recruiter Interview

Executive Recruiter

Interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing

Interview Details – Several calls with managers, meetings with manager and team. some interviewees get lunches and must speak with regional managers and regional managers' mangers.

Interview Question – How much $ do you want to make?   Answer Question

Contractor Interview

Contractor
San Diego, CA

The process took 2 days - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in February 2011.

Interview Details – I first met with a representative of RemX and we discussed what I was looking for in a company. We then did a short video of myself answering a few questions about how I would handle different situations in the workplace. My second interview as at a company RemX had suggested for me. The supervisor of the company explained what the job entails and what I would expect, then sat me down with someone to watch how it works. Afterwards, I was asked if I would feel confident in that position. I said yes of course. I received a call no more than 20 minutes later to advise me I got the job. It was a relaxed, comfortable and fun environment.

Interview Question – How I would handle a difficult customer.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – It was very plainly laid out for me after first asking what type of salary I was looking for. I would say it was slightly lower than my previous salary, but only by mere cents.

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in May 2011.

Interview Details – Overall, a very quick and not so thorough interview. Started with a phone screen with the branch manager, followed by an in-person interview with the branch manager and members of the team (small office, so team interview only consisted of meeting two additional people). The Reg. VP had a phone interview (more of a conversation and that individual mostly talking the entire time), but ultimately the decision to hire rested in the Branch Manager's hands. Drug Test was conducted on day one of employment as well as a Rembrandt personality test that had to be completed online at some point prior to a decision being made. Full background check conducted as well including a lengthy application form to be completed.

Interview Question – Talk about your background.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RemX Specialty Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

RemX Specialty Staffing Videos

RemX Specialty Staffing – Why Work for Us?

Founded in 2002, RemX Specialty Staffing is a perfect combination of a boutique agency, meeting your specific needs nimbly and with customized solutions, and an industry powerhouse that has the weight of a top… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RemX Specialty Staffing interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by RemX Specialty Staffing employees and interview candidates.