RemX Specialty Staffing Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.3

Technical Recruiting Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodland Hills, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Woodland Hills, CA).

Interview

Brief phone interview with the direct manager prior to setting up an in person interview. Met with the direct manager of the new division and very much enjoyed the interview. Very personable and seemed to be reasonable manager. Met his boss and felt a very different vibe, good cop bad cop maybe? Interview went over the hour I had booked and needed to get to another meeting, they didn't seem to like that very much. Asked me to come back and meet with another employee that I'd be working with. Met with that person a couple weeks later and again enjoyed the process. Felt we'd work very well together. Was told by that interviewer the bosses boss would call me later that week to discuss next steps. Never heard back from anyone. I read a lot of negative reviews on Glassdoor about this group and even though I liked a couple of the people I met with, I would have to agree that the overall feel of the operation leaves much to be desired.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a sales person? Why do you want to work for us? How can you help us grow this division?   Answer Question

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Arlington, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

Applied online and received a call with in a couple of days. The job I wanted was filled but I went in for an "interview" because I was told there were other HR positions open. At the "interview" I filled out paperwork and was asked about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions

• Would I be interested in direct to hire positions?   1 Answer

Insurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

Went to the staffing company, discussed my past experience, took a test to make sure I had a good base knowledge of health insurance for this position. I believe I also did testing while in the office to test my typing words per minute and my ten-key abilities. My computer skills were also tested.

Interview Questions

• One question that was asked was what type of codes are used to classify the billing of injectible chemo-type drugs.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in August 2014.

Interview

I was called in for an interview. Put on my monkey suit, etc., and showed up on time. I was asked several standard questions and then asked to fill out paperwork. And more paperwork. Some of the forms were clearly inapplicable, and I asked to discuss them. I was told that the forms were taken from a RemX branch that employed hourly workers, they were likely inapplicable, and to sign them anyway, One form said that if they called and offered me a position and I declined it for any reason, that could be used to cancel my unemployment insurance pay. I asked to not sign that form and was told that I shouldn't worry about it and that it didn't apply the way it was written, and to sign it or they would not work with me. I unhappily signed it. I was told next day that they would not be working with me. I think like an engineer. if a process is broken, I want to identify and fix it. From their point of view, they want to implement their processes, whether they work or not, and anyone who speaks up is a troublemaker.

Interview Questions

• Sign paperwork that will damage your situation of implemented, assuming that nobody cares about it anyway.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Dallas, TX) in April 2014.

Interview

normal phone interview that explained duties and responsibilities of position, then an in person interview in the office to get a feel for the corporate culture, very honest about the job, what i would be doing, salary, etc. just not interested at the time

pay sucks

Immediate Hiring Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2014.

Interview

job overview, filling paper work, drug test, questionnaires and typing test.

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Denver, CO) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone interview followed by face to face. Then met with the entire Denver team. Offered position only after a very detailed postion description and company profile given.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very smooth. I felt at ease and never pressured. The goal the entire time was to make a fit for both myself and the team.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Was called by a Recruiter from the Richmond, VA office and she seemed enthusiastic about me and after some pre-screening questions for this position, she stated she would get back to me either that same day or first thing in the AM. She NEVER called back and I called to follow-up and she acted as if she had no clue to who I was and claimed she had to look at my file. To add insult to injury, she asks for my name and proceeds to tell me no updates for me, she will keep my information on file for future opportunities. How cold ...

Executive Recruiter Interview

Interview

Several calls with managers, meetings with manager and team. some interviewees get lunches and must speak with regional managers and regional managers' mangers.

Outbound Agent/ECS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted my Resume online through Craiglist.com and got a reply back to come to fill out paper work at their main office in Camelback. There was no interview at all instead i was seated in with a group of people and filled out paper work and did an onsite drug test. We also did a reading test individually so that out interviewer new we could speak English fluently. Was then told the address and company we would work for which was Enterprise Consulting Solutions.

Interview Questions

• This company is desperate to find people because we were notified we would be doing a drug test and one lady raised her hang and said to she would fail it and decided to walk out. Later after a few min. our interviewer said she didn't even get a chance to tell the girl who was going to fail the drug test that she could have come back in a month or two. We were all left speechless.   Answer Question