RemX Specialty Staffing

2.1

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in September 2014.

Applied online and received a call with in a couple of days. The job I wanted was filled but I went in for an "interview" because I was told there were other HR positions open. At the "interview" I filled out paperwork and was asked about my skills and experience.

Interview Questions
    • Would I be interested in direct to hire positions?   View Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied in-person. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in July 2014.

Be careful about getting the amount that is agreed upon for compensation. Be expected to jump through hoops (drug test, reference responses--hard to do during a holiday) to get in as fast as they want you. Be sure that you get enough information about the assignment~ like "am I expected to act like a robot and not a human?"

Be sure that you get the dollar amount in writing!!!

Immediate Hiring Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in April 2014.

job overview, filling paper work, drug test, questionnaires and typing test.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in April 2014.

normal phone interview that explained duties and responsibilities of position, then an in person interview in the office to get a feel for the corporate culture, very honest about the job, what i would be doing, salary, etc. just not interested at the time

pay sucks

Staffing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in March 2014.

Phone interview followed by face to face. Then met with the entire Denver team. Offered position only after a very detailed postion description and company profile given.

Interview Questions
    Very smooth. I felt at ease and never pressured. The goal the entire time was to make a fit for both myself and the team.

Claims Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

I applied online – interviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing.

Was called by a Recruiter from the Richmond, VA office and she seemed enthusiastic about me and after some pre-screening questions for this position, she stated she would get back to me either that same day or first thing in the AM. She NEVER called back and I called to follow-up and she acted as if she had no clue to who I was and claimed she had to look at my file. To add insult to injury, she asks for my name and proceeds to tell me no updates for me, she will keep my information on file for future opportunities. How cold ...

Executive Recruiter Interview

Several calls with managers, meetings with manager and team. some interviewees get lunches and must speak with regional managers and regional managers' mangers.

Mortgage Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in February 2013.

they found m resume on career builder, called me had a interview the next day, interview was normal other than the new video interview they have you do. You talk infront of a camera for about a min about your self

Interview Questions

The position was way past addisson thats just to far for me

Outbound Agent/ECS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in February 2013.

Submitted my Resume online through Craiglist.com and got a reply back to come to fill out paper work at their main office in Camelback. There was no interview at all instead i was seated in with a group of people and filled out paper work and did an onsite drug test. We also did a reading test individually so that out interviewer new we could speak English fluently. Was then told the address and company we would work for which was Enterprise Consulting Solutions.

Interview Questions
    • This company is desperate to find people because we were notified we would be doing a drug test and one lady raised her hang and said to she would fail it and decided to walk out. Later after a few min. our interviewer said she didn't even get a chance to tell the girl who was going to fail the drug test that she could have come back in a month or two. We were all left speechless.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at RemX Specialty Staffing in May 2011.

Overall, a very quick and not so thorough interview. Started with a phone screen with the branch manager, followed by an in-person interview with the branch manager and members of the team (small office, so team interview only consisted of meeting two additional people). The Reg. VP had a phone interview (more of a conversation and that individual mostly talking the entire time), but ultimately the decision to hire rested in the Branch Manager's hands. Drug Test was conducted on day one of employment as well as a Rembrandt personality test that had to be completed online at some point prior to a decision being made. Full background check conducted as well including a lengthy application form to be completed.