Remedy Intelligent Staffing

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in May 2012.

The staffing agency called me to let me know that they had a job match for my skills and experience. They submitted my resume once I agreed to the potential job. Once they received a request/approval from the client and an interview schedule they called me to set up the interview time. They gave me all the information on the location and the person who would interview me. I went to the interview and then afterwards called the agency to let them know how it had gone. They told me they would let me know what the client had decided once they got word. They did not call me with any more information despite the fact that I called for an update.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite part of your best job? What made you happy to work there?   View Answer