Remedy Intelligent Staffing
www.remedystaff.com Santa Barbara, CA 50 to 149 Employees

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Human Resources Coordinator Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator
Tucson, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in May 2012.

Interview Details – The staffing agency called me to let me know that they had a job match for my skills and experience. They submitted my resume once I agreed to the potential job. Once they received a request/approval from the client and an interview schedule they called me to set up the interview time. They gave me all the information on the location and the person who would interview me. I went to the interview and then afterwards called the agency to let them know how it had gone. They told me they would let me know what the client had decided once they got word. They did not call me with any more information despite the fact that I called for an update.

Interview Question – What was your favorite part of your best job? What made you happy to work there?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Remedy Intelligent Staffing? Contribute to the Community!

Remedy Intelligent Staffing Videos

Remedy Intelligent Staffing – Why Work for Us?

Creating solutions for job seekers and businesses. Serving the staffing industry since 1965, Remedy Intelligent Staffing matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work or a business with… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Remedy Intelligent Staffing Human Resources Coordinator interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Remedy Intelligent Staffing employees and interview candidates.