Remedy Intelligent Staffing

2.4

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing.

First, one of their employees told me about a job opportunity with a company they were doing a lot of hiring for. This employee approached me when I was at Texas workforce solutions, and after learning about my credentials she insisted I would be a good fit. So she had me fill out some paper work with my information and then I gave her a copy of my resume. She then instructed me to be at an "interview" on the following day at 9 a.m.

When I got to their office on W Tidwell, I was greeted by a lady who took to a room, which 3 other people looking for work soon followed. They asked me to fill in a packet. Well in this "interview" I was the one asking questions because I took the longest to fill in the packet. I carefully read everything in the packet, which they had to shuffle 2 or 3 employees before one could finally speak to me about them. In the end, they asked me to leave and come back if I decided this was worth my time. I will go into more detail in the comment section.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions, but I had some questions for them.   View Answer

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blair, NE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Blair, NE

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in October 2013.

Submit Resume. Interview / Submission to employer requesting contracted employee. Background Check. Accept / Acknowledge pay that will not increase during employment.

Interview Questions
    • Are you willing to accept the position as per pay?   View Answer
    There were no negotiations.

Personnel Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in August 2013.

Found the job on Careerbuilder
    Scheduled the interview

Interview Questions
    • what would I do if someone didn't show up for work   View Answer
    pretty cut and dry

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in July 2013.

It seemed that the managers didn't communicate effectively about the available position. Seemed like a good company to work for - growing.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in May 2012.

The staffing agency called me to let me know that they had a job match for my skills and experience. They submitted my resume once I agreed to the potential job. Once they received a request/approval from the client and an interview schedule they called me to set up the interview time. They gave me all the information on the location and the person who would interview me. I went to the interview and then afterwards called the agency to let them know how it had gone. They told me they would let me know what the client had decided once they got word. They did not call me with any more information despite the fact that I called for an update.

Interview Questions
    • What was your favorite part of your best job? What made you happy to work there?   View Answer