Remedy Intelligent Staffing

Relevance Date Difficulty

Personnel Supervisor Interview

Personnel Supervisor
Westerville, OH

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in August 2013.

Interview Details – Found the job on Careerbuilder
Scheduled the interview

Interview Question – what would I do if someone didn't show up for work   View Answer

Negotiation Details – pretty cut and dry

Very Easy Interview

Data Entry Interview

Data Entry
Blair, NE

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in October 2013.

Interview Details – Submit Resume. Interview / Submission to employer requesting contracted employee. Background Check. Accept / Acknowledge pay that will not increase during employment.

Interview Question – Are you willing to accept the position as per pay?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There were no negotiations.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Staffing Coordinator
Columbus, OH

I interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in July 2013.

Interview Details – It seemed that the managers didn't communicate effectively about the available position. Seemed like a good company to work for - growing.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Human Resources Coordinator
Tucson, AZ

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Remedy Intelligent Staffing in May 2012.

Interview Details – The staffing agency called me to let me know that they had a job match for my skills and experience. They submitted my resume once I agreed to the potential job. Once they received a request/approval from the client and an interview schedule they called me to set up the interview time. They gave me all the information on the location and the person who would interview me. I went to the interview and then afterwards called the agency to let them know how it had gone. They told me they would let me know what the client had decided once they got word. They did not call me with any more information despite the fact that I called for an update.

Interview Question – What was your favorite part of your best job? What made you happy to work there?   View Answer

Worked for Remedy Intelligent Staffing? Contribute to the Community!