Remilon Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Remilon

Conversion Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Remilon in March 2014.

I applied online through their website. Three round of interviews: 1. HR 2. Manager 3. Onsite with 8 people in the group of two people.

HR phone screening was simple with basic questions like your past experience, what are your expectations, why are you looking for a new job, compensation, etc.

Manager phone call was interesting with a lot of scenario based questions like what would you do if the page conversions are not improving, or client is unhappy. Deep digging into past experience and current project.

Onsite interview call was tiresome. Started at 9am in the morning and lasted until 2pm. They offered no lunch or snacks:(
    - Questions based on their current data in an excel sheet and asking to analyze that
    - General questions about good and bad situations at work place, what you don't like about your current job, what would yo like to change, etc.
    - High level and difficult questions like "Hoe would you double the business"? I thought that the expected answer was beyond the skill required for this position.
    - Very interesting chat with one of the founders and the project manager about company's future

Overall, I thought that the interview process was good.

Pros:
    - The company outlook looks great
    - Intelligent people and great interview questions overall
    - Great location
    - HR girl is very helpful and responsive (they cover all my expenses for onsite interview)

Cons:
    - No lunch or snacks offered
    - No tour of the company

Interview Questions

Software Engineer(Java) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Mountain View, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Remilon in December 2012.

I originally met them at a Career Fair where I had my first initial interview(short technical interview). From there, they followed with a phone interview that was more about talking about the company and my personal preferences. Next was an onsite interview that had more technical questions related to what they use.

Interview Questions
    • Why would you choose this implementation over another, what benefits would it provide?   Answer Question

Worked for Remilon? Contribute to the Community!