Remington College

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Part Time Professor Interview

Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Remington College in December 2013.

Interview Details – First interview about an hour long. Set up the Wonderlich test to be taken several days later. Results back very quickly.Paperwork sent to corporate and background check and credit check done. Mock testing set up a week later.

Interview Question – How do you get a student to do the work?   View Answer

Little Rock, AR

I applied in-person and interviewed at Remington College.

Interview Details – Total of 2 interviews. First was with Director of admissions and second was with campus president. Very general interview questions...always remain positive.

Interview Question – How do you handle rejection?   View Answers (2)

Negotiation Details – Compensation is set.

Student Finance Associate Interview

Student Finance Associate

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Remington College.

Interview Details – Interview was easy. Director was really nice and made the process comfortable.

Interview Question – Are you ready to be aggressive?   Answer Question

Education Interview

Lafayette, LA

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Remington College.

Interview Details – The process goes fast but you will likely go through several interviews. If you get this strange feeling that they are not a good, moral company- don't ignore it. You are getting that feeling for a reason.

Interview Question – I can't remember specific questions as it was a while ago. I remember most questions being average. They were in a hurry to hire so it seemed pretty odd and fast.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They offered me a number, I offered a counter number of little increase and they did not accept.

Career Services Representative Interview

Career Services Representative
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Remington College in February 2011.

Interview Details – Individual interviews with the campus president and Director.

Interview Question – Typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Remington College in July 2012.

Interview Details – This was one of the most unorganized interviewing processes I have ever been through. A receptionist contacted me to set-up the initial interview. It was to be a group interview....She thought. The receptionist was not sure and was not able to answer basic questions (the exact time of the interview, who will be the interviewer, how many people in the group, etc.) This raised red flag number one. Went to the interview the next day. The interviewer failed to introduce herself. It was not until the end of the interview that the interviewer introduced who she was (Campus President) as she forgot. Red flag number two. This was a group interview of a few people. Questions asked were basic behavioral questions (Tell me about a time...). It lasted less than one hour. I was invited back for a one-on-one interview the following week.

The 2nd interview was awkward and a tad on the unethical side. Red flag number three was when I was asked what my spouse did for a living and how much did she make. Pretty sure these are both slightly illegal somehow, somewhere. Basic interview questions were asked and this sessions lasted around 45 minutes.

After this second interview I did not follow-up, send a thank-you or continue on with the process. The sheer lack of professionalism, ethics, and kindness eludes this establishment. You can feel it when you walk in and it stays with you the entire time. Just not the place for me. Good luck should you decide to work there.

Interview Questions

Director of Education Interview

Houston, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Remington College in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview lasted for 1.75 hours. Lot of questions about how to keep students in school. There is a lot of turn over in the office from what I can tell. Internal pressure to get funding for students no matter what it takes to get them in so they can get the money. I would not send my dog to school here.

Interview Question – What can you do to keep students and faculity here?   Answer Question

Admissions Representative

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Remington College in October 2010.

Interview Details – The first interview was a group interview. There were 2 interviewers that introduced themselves, had us fill out an application, and gave us a copy of the mission and vision statements of the company. The interviewers told us about the college, gave us a tour, had everyone stand up and introduce ourselves, and then tell them about us and some accomplishments that we were proud of.

Interview Questions

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Remington College in January 2010.

Interview Details – Interview went well. There is really too much to say about it. It was for a sales orientation position. It was also similar to a call center position.

Interview Question – What are your strengths   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Remington College? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Remington College interview questions and advice. All 9 interview reviews posted anonymously by Remington College employees and interview candidates.