Remington Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 23, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Remington Hotels

IT Interview

Interview

CIO asked multiple illegal questions about marital status, family status, religion. I was extremely uncomfortable and could not believe an executive would so blatantly break the law. I advised him that he was breaking the law but he didn't seem to care. On my way out I reported his illegal behavior to HR. The woman laughed it off. I'm filing a claim with the EEOC. If the executive team reads this, you should know that he is a lawsuit waiting to happen.

Interview Questions

• Do you believe in Jesus Christ?   1 Answer
    • Do you have any children?   1 Answer

Lobby Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Remington Hotels (Fremont, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

You'll have to go to Human Resources first. Once they give you the go they'll pass you on to the Department Manager then if you pass that the General Manager. It's chill though. You won't feel to nervous or judged or anything.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Remington Hotels (Dallas, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

There was a comprehensive interview itinerary put together with Operations and Human Resources. Lengthy(4-7 interviewers) and thorough. They ask the right questions to get to the information they needed. Great experience, really enjoyed it. You get to know the team that you'll be working with. Interviews are hard in of itself, they made me feel at ease. There's not a lot of interviews that are fun, this one was and one of the best that I've experienced. Great Team!

Interview Questions

• Tell me a situation/time where you had a difficult position to fill...What were the challenges and how did you find the right candidate?   Answer Question

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Remington Hotels (Newark, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Had 4 interviews with the hotel which seemed typical, then received a verbal offer. A week later was told that corporate was taking their time and would receive a offer letter and start date after a week or two, this came and went and keep telling me two more weeks. This went on for two and 1/2 months. Then after all that pushing off and waiting they tell me they no longer want to hire me for this position and want to offer me another one. I have to wait a week for this job information to get to me then they send me an e-mail stating that they are not hiring for the position anymore. All that waiting and lost opportunity on other jobs thinking I had this one. Lesson Learned not to wait, keep looking

Interview Questions

• It was really difficult to do all the waiting thinking I had the job then in the end I was not going to get it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I accepted but they pushed it off for months and then decided not to give me the job

Sales Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Remington Hotels.

Interview

Remington is a great company to work for and are very good to their employees. I worked for them for 10 and a half years. Also worked for Remington for 2 and half years 10 years before. I really did not interview the last time, because they new my work and how dedicated I am to doing a good job.