Remy

Updated Dec 23, 2014
Updated Dec 23, 2014

2.4

Senior Engineer Product Engineering Warranty Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Remy in April 2014.

The people at the site where I interviewed were professional and very down to earth. They would be a good team to work with.

Interview Questions
    • No surprise or weird (personality) questions, just basics about my past experience.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Remy.

Very extensive interview process. But primarily with the Senior VP. Asked lots of very detailed questions on how prior experience in another industry would help them achieve their goals.

Interview Questions
    • No real difficult questions. I have + 20 yrs. experience in CPG so its hard to hit me with a hardball question.   Answer Question
    They asked my minimum and we negotiated once and settled

Manager Interview

Great staff. They all seem like a great group of people to work with. Motivated to win.

Interview Questions

Detailed analysis of package did not yield a risk worthy change.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Remy in September 2010.

The management team at Remy were not prepared for my interview. The interview started late and was not attended by the individuals I was supposed to interview with. It was determined during the interview process that I was over qualified for the position and the idea of creating a position for me was discussed. They pulled the maintenance manager in to interview me and talk about this new possibility. Overall it was a bumpy interview. They didn't take long to offer me a job. In fact it was just two days later when I go the call from HR offering me the position.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of salary are you expecting?   View Answer
    At my level, negotiations were not part of the hiring process.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Remy in March 2010.

I interviewed with several people and it took forever to hear back from HR. When I did hear back they offered me a temporary position which turned into a permanent position after three weeks.

There was not negotiation

Supply Chain Product Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Remy in March 2009.

HR contact upon which I had a in-person interview at Winchester VA