Remy Interview Questions

Updated Mar 23, 2015

2.7

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Remy (Pendleton, IN) in November 2014.

Interview

Phone screening by a talent acquisition manager. A phone interview with Director 1 on one with Director A half day event with several groups coming into room one after another. It started at 8 am and ended at 12:30 with each group taking 50 minutes (10 minute bio break in between). A IQ test. Offer Background check and Drug Screening Signed offer sheet.

Interview Questions

• On a particular Saturday, a student will perform six activities — grocery shopping, hedge trimming, jogging, kitchen cleaning, laundry, and motorbike servicing. Each activity will be performed once, one at a time. The order in which the activities are performed is subject to the following conditions: Grocery shopping has to be immediately after hedge trimming. Kitchen cleaning has to be earlier than grocery shopping. Motorbike servicing has to be earlier than laundry. Motorbike servicing has to be either immediately before or immediately after jogging. If laundry is earlier than kitchen cleaning, then hedge trimming must be   1 Answer

Negotiation

The was a brief negotiation with an HR representative who had to get formal approval of requested salary

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Remy in April 2014.

Interview

The people at the site where I interviewed were professional and very down to earth. They would be a good team to work with.

Interview Questions

• No surprise or weird (personality) questions, just basics about my past experience.   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Remy (Oklahoma City, OK).

Interview

Very extensive interview process. But primarily with the Senior VP. Asked lots of very detailed questions on how prior experience in another industry would help them achieve their goals.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. I have + 20 yrs. experience in CPG so its hard to hit me with a hardball question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They asked my minimum and we negotiated once and settled

Manager Interview

Interview

Great staff. They all seem like a great group of people to work with. Motivated to win.

Interview Questions

• Do you get your hands dirty?   1 Answer

Detailed analysis of package did not yield a risk worthy change.

Planner/Scheduler Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Remy in September 2010.

Interview

The management team at Remy were not prepared for my interview. The interview started late and was not attended by the individuals I was supposed to interview with. It was determined during the interview process that I was over qualified for the position and the idea of creating a position for me was discussed. They pulled the maintenance manager in to interview me and talk about this new possibility. Overall it was a bumpy interview. They didn't take long to offer me a job. In fact it was just two days later when I go the call from HR offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• What kind of salary are you expecting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

At my level, negotiations were not part of the hiring process.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pendleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Remy (Pendleton, IN) in March 2010.

Interview

I interviewed with several people and it took forever to hear back from HR. When I did hear back they offered me a temporary position which turned into a permanent position after three weeks.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not negotiation

Supply Chain Product Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winchester, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Remy (Winchester, VA) in March 2009.

Interview

HR contact upon which I had a in-person interview at Winchester VA