Renaissance Hotels

renaissance-hotels.marriott.com

Renaissance Hotels Interview Questions

2.0

Front Desk Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

I applied for the position online. I called anonymously and asked for the name of the front desk manager and he/she availability for the week. I went in a few days later with my resume in hand and introduced myself to the Front Desk Manager with my Resume and Cover Letter addressed by name to the manager. The Manager asked did I have time for an interview now, I replied absolutely. I nailed the interview and was offered the job on the spot!!

Interview Questions
    • What are some things that your former employers suggested that you could work on?   View Answer

Group Housing Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Managers were very friendly and honest. Asked me about my experience and how would I handle stressful or difficult situation.

Cocktail Server Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

Sent in resume got called in for an interview hired the next week.

Front Office Supervisor Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

I was not in the Chicago area so I had 3 phone interviews. One with the assitant manager, one with the front office manager and one with the director of operations and the director of HR.Renaissance has set interviews that are considered STAR interviews. First, you describe the Situation/Task then the Action, then the Result.

Interview Questions
    • All of the questions were pretty straight forward based on experience and stress tolerance.   Answer Question
    Quick.

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels in December 2011.

Easy. Just have an amazing personality and confidence to deliver.