Renaissance Hotels Interview Questions

Updated Jul 14, 2015

2.4

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I had two interviews with them. First was with manager and second was with director. Both of them were very friendly and did every possible thing to make me feel comfortable. Manager ask me about my present job and about my studies. Then he asked me few behavioral interview questions. The questions were very common interview questions and related to my present work. He gave me enough time to think and answer. I was called next day for my second interview which was with the director. He was very friendly. He just introduced himself and talk about my studies, my likes and hobbies. And at the end few common interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Why you want this job? Tell me a difficult situation at your present job and how you handled it?   Answer Question

Dining Room Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Baltimore, MD) in October 2014.

Interview

They did a quick fifteen minute interview and I was told I would be contacted the following week. I have not heard anything yet but I'm expecting a call.

Interview Questions

• How did you respond in a difficult situation and what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Front Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Palm Springs, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Palm Springs, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went to a job fair. Filled out application and 2 months later they called me in for an interview. Spoke to the FOM then the General Manager. Then went to HR and did a test and they told me they would call me after a background check and well 2 weeks later they offered me the job.

Front Desk Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

Interview

I applied for the position online. I called anonymously and asked for the name of the front desk manager and he/she availability for the week. I went in a few days later with my resume in hand and introduced myself to the Front Desk Manager with my Resume and Cover Letter addressed by name to the manager. The Manager asked did I have time for an interview now, I replied absolutely. I nailed the interview and was offered the job on the spot!!

Interview Questions

• What are some things that your former employers suggested that you could work on?   1 Answer

Group Housing Interview

Interview

There were three rounds of interviews. Managers were very friendly and honest. Asked me about my experience and how would I handle stressful or difficult situation.

Cocktail Server Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

Interview

Sent in resume got called in for an interview hired the next week.

Bartender Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Chicago, IL) in June 2013.

Interview

Very thorough and they ask for specific examples of situations you have handled, followed by the result of the action you took in the said situation. It is usually done by two interviewers and they have five or six sections to cover ranging from time management, to working well with others.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time that you went above and beyond in your job.   Answer Question

Front Office Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Renaissance Hotels.

Interview

I was not in the Chicago area so I had 3 phone interviews. One with the assitant manager, one with the front office manager and one with the director of operations and the director of HR.Renaissance has set interviews that are considered STAR interviews. First, you describe the Situation/Task then the Action, then the Result.

Interview Questions

• All of the questions were pretty straight forward based on experience and stress tolerance.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick.

Food and Beverage Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Baton Rouge, LA) in December 2011.

Interview

Easy. Just have an amazing personality and confidence to deliver.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Renaissance Hotels (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2015.

Interview

They ask you about your skills and competition and why you want to join this company. Explain about your goals and how you work under pressure, what your strength and your weakness.