Renaissance Technologies LLC Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renaissance Technologies LLC

Quant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took a day - interviewed at Renaissance Technologies LLC in October 2011.

Ask around 10 probability/CS/math questions

Researcher Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Renaissance Technologies LLC in October 2010.

I applied online for the researcher position, got no confirmation email or anything. After a few weeks letters I received a letter stating that I am not fit for any of their position so they are not going proceed further with that.

Software Development Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Renaissance Technologies LLC in January 2008.

I spent the day talking to about eight different people, starting with the most junior and ending with the chief scientist. People were in general quite friendly, were mostly interested in assessing my competence rather than assessing personality types or performance under pressure. Employees were of the type usually found in physics departments... a bunch of quite smart people with a mix of oddball personality traits.

Interview Questions
    • explain the data type specified from an obfusticated C declaration   Answer Question

Worked for Renaissance Technologies LLC? Contribute to the Community!