Renal Advantage

Very Easy Interview

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Rockford, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renal Advantage in March 2010.

Interview Details – My boss actually found my resume online. She emailed me for an interview over Christmas. I was then scheduled for an 1:1 interview. It was basic questions and competency as well as ability to do the job. I was then asked to take an online profile exam which was a personality test. I also tested on the spot for critical thinking skills. I was then asked to schedule a job shadow and observe the process of dialysis and then completed a short assessment of my experience of the process and my ability to preform. I was called that evening or within the next few days telling me that I was selected (over the other person who had also shadowed) and asked to provide a urine sample at an outpatient lab testing facility. After that I had approximately a months worth of on-the-job training (paid) and assessed on my performance. Then I was officially given the position.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Renal Advantage? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Renal Advantage interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Renal Advantage employees and interview candidates.