Renal Advantage Patient Care Technician Interview Questions

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockford, MI

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renal Advantage in March 2010.

My boss actually found my resume online. She emailed me for an interview over Christmas. I was then scheduled for an 1:1 interview. It was basic questions and competency as well as ability to do the job. I was then asked to take an online profile exam which was a personality test. I also tested on the spot for critical thinking skills. I was then asked to schedule a job shadow and observe the process of dialysis and then completed a short assessment of my experience of the process and my ability to preform. I was called that evening or within the next few days telling me that I was selected (over the other person who had also shadowed) and asked to provide a urine sample at an outpatient lab testing facility. After that I had approximately a months worth of on-the-job training (paid) and assessed on my performance. Then I was officially given the position.

Interview Questions
  • How do you feel around large quantities of blood?   Answer Question
  • What do you feel that your background brings as an asset to our clinic?   Answer Question