Renal Advantage

Very Easy Interview

Patient Care Technician Interview

Patient Care Technician
Rockford, MI

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renal Advantage in March 2010.

Interview Details – My boss actually found my resume online. She emailed me for an interview over Christmas. I was then scheduled for an 1:1 interview. It was basic questions and competency as well as ability to do the job. I was then asked to take an online profile exam which was a personality test. I also tested on the spot for critical thinking skills. I was then asked to schedule a job shadow and observe the process of dialysis and then completed a short assessment of my experience of the process and my ability to preform. I was called that evening or within the next few days telling me that I was selected (over the other person who had also shadowed) and asked to provide a urine sample at an outpatient lab testing facility. After that I had approximately a months worth of on-the-job training (paid) and assessed on my performance. Then I was officially given the position.

Interview Questions

Worked for Renal Advantage? Contribute to the Community!