Renault Interview Questions

Updated Aug 21, 2015

2.9

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Paris (France)).

Interview

First Skype interview with HR, standard questions about myself such as education, work experience. Than a few questions about Renault but nothing too specific or technical. Second interview at Renault headquarter with two managers. Same kind of interview as the first one plus a few technical questions about accounting and finance especially on the cash flow statement. I received the answer after 1à days and started the week after

Interview Questions

• Why did you apply for this position   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bursa (Turkey)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bursa (Turkey)).

Interview

Easy process. People election system is a bit weak. THey dont really seek right people for right jobs. They need professional HR and professional management. Somebody must tell this people French is not everything.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

do bergain a little

Stage Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Le Plessis-Robinson (France)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Renault (Le Plessis-Robinson (France)) in December 2014.

Interview

One to one. Premier échange téléphonique assez long. Puis face à face avec le tuteur sur la définition des missions. Implication dès cette première rencontre. Echanges d'informations avant la date d'embauche.

Interview Questions

• Pourquoi avoir choisi Renault ?   2 Answers

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Renault (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process is not solids. This change of leader to leader, because the necessity is not the same. If you consider the HR, it is better that you recognize your opportunity with others people that worked in this area, because you can realize the same problem.

Interview Questions

• What is your best quality that you can add to Renault?   1 Answer
    • Do you knows work in hard ambiance?   1 Answer

HR Renault apply many negative bargains

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (London, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK. Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype. The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety. There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel). I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller. They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions

• Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
    • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bucharest (Romania)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Renault (Bucharest (Romania)).

Interview

The interview process had several phases: forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Questions

• Please describe the main components of an engine   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase

Marketing Placement Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Apprenti Ingénieur Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Renault in June 2013.

Interview

La prise de contact se fait sur le site Renault spécialement dédié aux offres de stages et d'apprentissage. S'en suit une selection puis une prise de contact par mail avec le futur tuteur afin de convenir d'une date pour un entretiens d'embauche

Interview Questions

• Qu'elles sont vos motivation pour ce poste ? Qu'elle est votre connaissance personnel sur les sujets que vous aurez à traiter à ce poste ?   Answer Question

Marketing Placement Interview

Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Renault.

Interview

HR Specialist