Renault

Updated Oct 26, 2014
Updated Oct 26, 2014

2.9

Cotech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Questions
    • how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question

Human Resources Officer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Renault.

HR Specialist

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in June 2009.

3 interviews in total, one with HR department, one with Marketing manager and one with General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • express my opinion on Oil prices and how it could influence our company's progress.... in french   Answer Question

Assistant Financial Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault in May 2014.

I have applied online for an assistant financial controller placement in the UK.
    Two weeks after my application, I was contacted via email for an interview 3 days later on Skype.
    The HR was friendly and made me feel comfortable. It helped me a lot to reduce my ansxiety.
    There are 3 aptitude tests (logical, reasoning and excel).
    I then had a second interview two days later with an HR and the fleet controller.
    They were very nice and made me feel comfortable too. I received an offer the day after.

Interview Questions
    • Usual interview questions about the position and principal motivations.   Answer Question
    • What is a team for you ? Have you ever experienced having responsibilities ?   Answer Question

Chef de projet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

LE TOEIC est à la charge de Renault ,donc essayer d'avoir au moins 950.Les recruteurs sont tres avenant et accessible.il ne faut pas hesiter à leur poser des question.Sachant qu'apres ,si vous decrochez l'entretien avec les fonctionnels,ce sera technique!

Interview Questions
    la grille est determinée,les salaires sont tres bon ,reste a negocier d'etre un cadre "à potentiel" à vous de jouer.Cependant mieux vaut avoir un sponsor au sein de la société.Car les employés sont vraiment tous sympas.etes vous sympathiques et ouvert? honnête?avec vous et les autres?

Marketing Placement Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in November 2013.

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault.

The interview process had several phases:
    forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
    interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Questions
    There wasn't a negotiation phase

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)

interviewed at Renault in March 2009.

Procédure d'embauche standard.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renault in January 2008.

Process initiated with a brief presentation of one hour about the company operations & profile offered by the company executives like Senior Vice President, HR Head etc, followed by Personality Test (Group Discussion in batches of around 10 candidates) and Personal Interview of about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. I would mention anyway few of them for sake of all future interviewees. How you co-relate your present background of Aerospace Industry (I am a Aerospace Graduate) to the profile being offered in Automotive Industry.   Answer Question
    Fixed profile & compensation offered. No negotiation.

Trade Analytic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renault in April 2012.

1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary