Renault

17 candidate interviews

Marketing Placement Interview

Marketing Placement

Interviewed at Renault

Interview Details – Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Interview Question – No technical questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Chennai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details – I got a call and i got selected in the following 2-3 call itself. no direct interview happened.

Interview Question – Nothing like that has been asked.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotialtions happened.

Very Easy Interview

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

Communication (Senior Position)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Renault in July 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   View Answer

Process Analyst Interview

Process Analyst
Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Renault in October 2011.

Interview Details – Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Question – How many freedom does any body have?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Be more assured, stay on your position!

Marketing Placement Interview

Marketing Placement

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Renault in November 2013.

Interview Details – I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Interview Question – Nothing difficult so far.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Quality Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details – The interview process had several phases:
forum phase - 2 tests and a interview with RH and management
interview on site - RH and management, visit of the site

Interview Question – Please describe the main components of an engine   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There wasn't a negotiation phase

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Renault in January 2008.

Interview Details – Process initiated with a brief presentation of one hour about the company operations & profile offered by the company executives like Senior Vice President, HR Head etc, followed by Personality Test (Group Discussion in batches of around 10 candidates) and Personal Interview of about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. I would mention anyway few of them for sake of all future interviewees. How you co-relate your present background of Aerospace Industry (I am a Aerospace Graduate) to the profile being offered in Automotive Industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed profile & compensation offered. No negotiation.

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Aubevoye (France)

I interviewed at Renault in March 2009.

Interview Details – Standard hiring process.

Trade Analytic Interview

Trade Analytic
Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Renault in April 2012.

Interview Details – 1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary

Interview Question – no difficult or any specific questions   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Renault in September 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interview with recruiting company + 1 TOEFL Test + 1 IQ test
Interview with the purchasing Director : mostly about technical skill and Renault procedure knowledge
interview with HR Manager : personality , salary expectations

Interview Question – what is your career plan for the 10 next years   View Answer

Worked for Renault? Contribute to the Community!