Renault

Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Electrical Engineer Interview

Intern Electrical Engineer
Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied in-person and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Renault in February 2012.

Interview Details – In the aim to get an internship at "Renault Somaca Maroc ", you should submit your Resume accompanied by a cover letter to the RH service.

Interview Question – What you can give the company as added value?   Answer Question

Simulation Engineer Interview

Simulation Engineer
Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Renault in March 2011.

Interview Details – I applied via an add on a job market website and I was first contacted in about 2 months after my application.
The first interview was with HR which included an overview of the company and company's plans. The HR representative asked questions to assess my motivation and commitment.
After the HR interview, I went through the technical interview with the team manager. This interview consisted of a few technical questions and a talk in a foreign language of my choice. Normally, if this interview is successful, it is followed by an interview with the head of the department (who is usually French).

Interview Question – The technical questions may cover several topics and one may not be familiar with all of them. It depends a lot of the team manager and the position for which you apply.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Not much of a negotiation from my part which was a mistake since the salary will not increase significantly afterwards.

Supply Chain Project Manager Interview

Supply Chain Project Manager
Guyancourt (France)

I applied through other source and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Renault.

Interview Details – 3 to 4 interviews in general + 1 test of TOEIC

Interview Question – No real unexpected questions   Answer Question

Purchasing Manager Interview

Purchasing Manager
Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Renault in September 2008.

Interview Details – 2 interview with recruiting company + 1 TOEFL Test + 1 IQ test
Interview with the purchasing Director : mostly about technical skill and Renault procedure knowledge
interview with HR Manager : personality , salary expectations

Interview Question – what is your career plan for the 10 next years   View Answer

Trade Analytic Interview

Trade Analytic
Kiev (Ukraine)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Renault in April 2012.

Interview Details – 1 part - 10 maths tests, after general questions like why do you want to work here, what is the most important to you when you choose a workplace, expected salary, why do you expect such a salary

Interview Question – no difficult or any specific questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

Communication (Senior Position)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Renault in July 2011.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Question – What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineer Trainee

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Renault in January 2008.

Interview Details – Process initiated with a brief presentation of one hour about the company operations & profile offered by the company executives like Senior Vice President, HR Head etc, followed by Personality Test (Group Discussion in batches of around 10 candidates) and Personal Interview of about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. I would mention anyway few of them for sake of all future interviewees. How you co-relate your present background of Aerospace Industry (I am a Aerospace Graduate) to the profile being offered in Automotive Industry.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Fixed profile & compensation offered. No negotiation.