Renault

Updated Feb 23, 2015
Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.9

Intern Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)
    Anonymous Employee in Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

In the aim to get an internship at "Renault Somaca Maroc ", you should submit your Resume accompanied by a cover letter to the RH service.

Cotech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dehradun (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

very simple, brief interview n lots of technical questions

Interview Questions
    • how do you see yourself in the next 5 years in this company?   Answer Question

Chef de projet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boulogne-Billancourt (France)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 11+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in February 2012.

LE TOEIC est à la charge de Renault ,donc essayer d'avoir au moins 950.Les recruteurs sont tres avenant et accessible.il ne faut pas hesiter à leur poser des question.Sachant qu'apres ,si vous decrochez l'entretien avec les fonctionnels,ce sera technique!

Interview Questions
    la grille est determinée,les salaires sont tres bon ,reste a negocier d'etre un cadre "à potentiel" à vous de jouer.Cependant mieux vaut avoir un sponsor au sein de la société.Car les employés sont vraiment tous sympas.etes vous sympathiques et ouvert? honnête?avec vous et les autres?

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Renault in October 2011.

Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Questions
    Be more assured, stay on your position!

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in July 2011.

3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   View Answer

Human Resources - Training Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Renault in June 2011.

HR interview with recruitment team was very clear and professional and mainly focusing on personality check. It was followed one week later by an interview with the future manager which was very useful to fully understand the job description, role and responsibilities. We also discussed career paths. Final interview was for salary proposal.

Interview Questions
    There was not much negociation as it was an entry level position.

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in March 2011.

I applied via an add on a job market website and I was first contacted in about 2 months after my application.
    The first interview was with HR which included an overview of the company and company's plans. The HR representative asked questions to assess my motivation and commitment.
    After the HR interview, I went through the technical interview with the team manager. This interview consisted of a few technical questions and a talk in a foreign language of my choice. Normally, if this interview is successful, it is followed by an interview with the head of the department (who is usually French).

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions may cover several topics and one may not be familiar with all of them. It depends a lot of the team manager and the position for which you apply.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation from my part which was a mistake since the salary will not increase significantly afterwards.

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in June 2009.

3 interviews in total, one with HR department, one with Marketing manager and one with General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • express my opinion on Oil prices and how it could influence our company's progress.... in french   Answer Question

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)

(Translated from English)

interviewed at Renault in March 2009.

Procédure d'embauche standard.

Standard hiring process.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in September 2008.

2 interview with recruiting company + 1 TOEFL Test + 1 IQ test
    Interview with the purchasing Director : mostly about technical skill and Renault procedure knowledge
    interview with HR Manager : personality , salary expectations

Interview Questions
    • what is your career plan for the 10 next years   View Answer