Renault Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2014
Updated May 2, 2014

2.9

Process Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Moscow (Russia)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Renault in October 2011.

Ordinary, they make a call to you, offer for an interview and you should pass three intrviews (1 in your native language and two others in English with expats).

Interview Questions
    Be more assured, stay on your position!

Communication (Senior Position) Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in July 2011.

3 interviews. one with a communication "coordinator" told me outright she favored another candidate and was in conflict with the person who referred me, one with HR where the questions were superficial and clearly not aimed at gaining any relevant information and a final one with the deputy communications director who was the only one who actually showed any interest and asked some relevant questions.

Interview Questions
    • What are your salary expectations (asked almost straight away by HR)   View Answer

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in March 2011.

I applied via an add on a job market website and I was first contacted in about 2 months after my application.
    The first interview was with HR which included an overview of the company and company's plans. The HR representative asked questions to assess my motivation and commitment.
    After the HR interview, I went through the technical interview with the team manager. This interview consisted of a few technical questions and a talk in a foreign language of my choice. Normally, if this interview is successful, it is followed by an interview with the head of the department (who is usually French).

Interview Questions
    • The technical questions may cover several topics and one may not be familiar with all of them. It depends a lot of the team manager and the position for which you apply.   Answer Question
    Not much of a negotiation from my part which was a mistake since the salary will not increase significantly afterwards.

Sales and Production Planning Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Renault in June 2009.

3 interviews in total, one with HR department, one with Marketing manager and one with General Manager.

Interview Questions
    • express my opinion on Oil prices and how it could influence our company's progress.... in french   Answer Question

Ingénieur Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aubevoye (France)

interviewed at Renault in March 2009.

Procédure d'embauche standard.

Purchasing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Casablanca (Morocco)

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in September 2008.

2 interview with recruiting company + 1 TOEFL Test + 1 IQ test
    Interview with the purchasing Director : mostly about technical skill and Renault procedure knowledge
    interview with HR Manager : personality , salary expectations

Interview Questions
    • what is your career plan for the 10 next years   View Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renault in January 2008.

Process initiated with a brief presentation of one hour about the company operations & profile offered by the company executives like Senior Vice President, HR Head etc, followed by Personality Test (Group Discussion in batches of around 10 candidates) and Personal Interview of about 45-60 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • None of the questions were unexpected or difficult. I would mention anyway few of them for sake of all future interviewees. How you co-relate your present background of Aerospace Industry (I am a Aerospace Graduate) to the profile being offered in Automotive Industry.   Answer Question
    Fixed profile & compensation offered. No negotiation.