Renault Marketing Placement Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Placement Interview

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Renault in November 2013.

I first went through the application process- CV upload and two questions to answer with 100 words. Then I had a telephone interview with competency based questions such as "Tell me a time when your work was criticised" or "Why do you want a placement in Renault", etc. Then I had a psychometric test-verbal and inductive reasoning and also had to complete a Microsoft Excel Test. I have my final interview next week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Renault

Marketing Placement Interview

Filled in application form and a week later received a notification for telephone interview. Very nice interviewer, makes sure you understand the question. Asked about why I choose my university, other education details, competencies questions ( e.g attention to detail) and what IT skills I have.

Interview Questions