Renault Simulation Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Simulation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bucharest (Romania)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bucharest (Romania)

I applied online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Renault in March 2011.

I applied via an add on a job market website and I was first contacted in about 2 months after my application.
The first interview was with HR which included an overview of the company and company's plans. The HR representative asked questions to assess my motivation and commitment.
After the HR interview, I went through the technical interview with the team manager. This interview consisted of a few technical questions and a talk in a foreign language of my choice. Normally, if this interview is successful, it is followed by an interview with the head of the department (who is usually French).

Interview Questions
  • The technical questions may cover several topics and one may not be familiar with all of them. It depends a lot of the team manager and the position for which you apply.   Answer Question
Not much of a negotiation from my part which was a mistake since the salary will not increase significantly afterwards.

Worked for Renault? Contribute to the Community!