Renesas Electronics America

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineering Interview

Fairfield, CA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Renesas Electronics America in April 2010.

Interview Details – the interview took about thirty min and consisted of questions based on experience. The first question asked was what I knew about the company and why I would like the position I was applying for. Leadership and competency type questions as well as a quick skills test was also conducted.

Interview Question – A diagram containing a fuse box, battery, and lightbulb was handed to me and I was told to wire it.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Renesas Electronics America? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Renesas Electronics America Engineering interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Renesas Electronics America employees and interview candidates.