Renesas Electronics

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renesas Electronics

Fab Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Renesas Electronics in June 2009.

I was hired through a temp agency (Volt). The recruiter did not ask very much, just some background questions such as school history and career goals. After this I had take a math test and then had to ware the clean room suit for 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
    Since this was a job through a temp angency, the negociation was already done between the companies regarding hourly rate, but the rate was good for the entry level positon.

Engineer Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Renesas Electronics.

All the new hiring is stopped now.
    In my experience, new graduates have to send resume and entry sheet to human resources.
    If your resume is received, about four interviews will be held after that.

Interview Questions
    • This company is a Japanese company, you will receive much unexpected incomprehensible question.   Answer Question