Renesas Interview Questions

Updated Apr 10, 2015

3.2

Segment Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Renesas.

Interview

Phone screening followed by in-person interview with 5 different interviewers. I was made an offer , salary negotiations were completed, and then, boom, they asked me to come in again to meet the CEO of Americas and new VP, as they just had re-organization. The second in-person was just an ambush, as the questions asked were mostly rhetorical poking holes in my resume. They had made-up their mind to not extend the offer for whatever reason. Sloppiest interview process and very unprofessional bunch of folks. This could be one of experience as the company is going thru tough times. But you never know, the culture was uninspiring and definitely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• You have lot of breadth in experience, in different industries and countries, but no depth. You are in hurry to become a CEO and make million bucks. Why? The most ridiculous rhetorical question from the leader of the company.   Answer Question

Project Management Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Renesas (San Jose, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online, HR sent me e-mail to take phone interview. I went through 2 phone interviews. The first interview was with several team members, the second interview was with the manager. They are nice and interview environment was relaxing and comfortable. But I didn't get the position because it was cancelled.

MEng Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renesas (Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

Took a day, asked some basic digital design questions about metastability Finite state machines etc asked about my interests and what I knew about the company! Gave me a free microcontroller! They also gave me a tour of the building and I was introduced to the staff including the current student placement.

Process Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Renesas in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview had more technical questions than I expected. Outside of that, it just your normal everyday interview.

Interview Questions

• You are given a rectangular picture with length R, width x, and height y.
      A current applied from one end of rectangular to the other end.
      If you increase R; x; y; of the rectangular (3 different cases), how will it affect resistance

1 Answer