Renesas

Renesas Interview Questions

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renesas

MEng Industrial Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Renesas in February 2014.

Took a day, asked some basic digital design questions about metastability Finite state machines etc asked about my interests and what I knew about the company! Gave me a free microcontroller! They also gave me a tour of the building and I was introduced to the staff including the current student placement.

Interview Questions

Process Engineer Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Renesas in February 2011.

The first interview had more technical questions than I expected. Outside of that, it just your normal everyday interview.

Interview Questions
    • You are given a rectangular picture with length R, width x, and height y.
      A current applied from one end of rectangular to the other end.
      If you increase R; x; y; of the rectangular (3 different cases), how will it affect resistance

View Answer