Renesas

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

MEng Industrial Placement Interview

MEng Industrial Placement
Bourne End, South East England, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Renesas in February 2014.

Interview Details – Took a day, asked some basic digital design questions about metastability Finite state machines etc asked about my interests and what I knew about the company! Gave me a free microcontroller! They also gave me a tour of the building and I was introduced to the staff including the current student placement.

Interview Question – Explain what causes metastabilty and methods to avoid   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Process Engineer Interview

Process Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Renesas in February 2011.

Interview Details – The first interview had more technical questions than I expected. Outside of that, it just your normal everyday interview.

Interview Question – You are given a rectangular picture with length R, width x, and height y.
A current applied from one end of rectangular to the other end.
If you increase R; x; y; of the rectangular (3 different cases), how will it affect resistance
  View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Renesas? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Renesas interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Renesas employees and interview candidates.