Renown Health Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Renown Health

Clinical Engineer Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Employee in Reno, NV

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Renown Health in May 2014.

Initial contact was made to my college instructor by Renown so the job could be posted to the jobs website hosted by the college. My first contact was by phone followed by an e-mail. A couple of weeks later I was contacted to be flown out to Reno for an interview.
    The department manager gave me a tour of the hospital and then we sat down with the manager of OR and the engineering manager for an hour long interview.

Interview Questions
    • How do you handle it when people are yelling at you? Do you get frustrated?   View Answer

HR-Benefits Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Renown Health in December 2012.

I had a phone interview with a recruiter, then a phone interview with hiring manager, a personality assessment test and then there was a panel interview with six people. The first two interviews brushed on qualifications and the panel was mostly behavioral questions. An offer came shortly after the panel interview.

Interview Questions
    Based on my research for the position I felt the initial offer was fair, was exactly what I had in mind therefore I did not haggle. I appreciated that they offered fair market wage, not an upfront request on salary requirements.

Financial Counseling Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Renown Health.

You will be in an interview with at least 3 people doing the interview questions. The first person being the supervisor of the department, one or two will be financial counselors as well. They will each ask you a series of questions ranging from your ability to go into rooms and collect money from those who are dying or not doing well at all.

Interview Questions
    • There's really not that many difficult questions. Talk to your doctor if you do get the job because you will want to be put on some sort of anxiety medication. Be prepared to have a set goal of $15,000 that you absolutely have to collect otherwise you will be faced with a coaching, write up, suspension/or termination. It's easy to say that you can go into rooms and explain people's benefits to them, but asking and demanding some sort of payment is not that easy. Best of luck to you.   Answer Question
    none