Renown Regional Medical Center Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reno, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Renown Regional Medical Center (Reno, NV) in September 2012.

Interview

I got a call Monday the 24th for a phone interview. Basic questions such as why would you like to work for renown? are you a people person? Describe a customer service experience? and so on. I did great and was then scheduled for an interview for Friday the 28th. Unfortunately I was 5 min late but I was able to smooth things out throughout the interview. I sat down with three woman. All very nice. They explained the position and asked me to tell them about myself. I kept it short and sweet. Then each lady asked different questions. Im currently employed so they asked why i wanna leave my position. Do I get along with my coworkers. How would I describe myself. Overall, interview went great. I was offered the position Oct 1st and gladly accepted. I was then sent an offer email, position disc, and new hire paperwork link. I go for my drug test and physical on the 23rd. (must be scheduled 2 weeks before orientation). I start Nov 5th. I start later due to the notice I had to give at my current job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Full benefits after 90 days including medical and dental. Also participation in 401k tax deferred retirement savings program, sick leave and annual leave.