Renown Regional Medical Center
www.renown.org Reno , NV

Renown Regional Medical Center Customer Service Representative I Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Service Representative I Interview

Customer Service Representative I
Reno, NV

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Renown Regional Medical Center in September 2012.

Interview Details – I got a call Monday the 24th for a phone interview. Basic questions such as why would you like to work for renown? are you a people person? Describe a customer service experience? and so on. I did great and was then scheduled for an interview for Friday the 28th. Unfortunately I was 5 min late but I was able to smooth things out throughout the interview. I sat down with three woman. All very nice. They explained the position and asked me to tell them about myself. I kept it short and sweet. Then each lady asked different questions. Im currently employed so they asked why i wanna leave my position. Do I get along with my coworkers. How would I describe myself. Overall, interview went great. I was offered the position Oct 1st and gladly accepted. I was then sent an offer email, position disc, and new hire paperwork link. I go for my drug test and physical on the 23rd. (must be scheduled 2 weeks before orientation). I start Nov 5th. I start later due to the notice I had to give at my current job.

Interview Question – none. They were all fairly simple.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Full benefits after 90 days including medical and dental. Also participation in 401k tax deferred retirement savings program, sick leave and annual leave.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Renown Regional Medical Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Renown Regional Medical Center Customer Service Representative I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Renown Regional Medical Center employees and interview candidates.