Rent-A-Center Assistant Store Manager Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rent-A-Center.

Very relaxed interview, came in was hired on spot needed someone very bad. Asked basic questions, need experience in retail.

Interview Questions
  • Not really any difficult questions for an experienced retail person   Answer Question
They hired me and base pay for assistant was 10.50/hour.

Other Interview Reviews for Rent-A-Center

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Phoenix, AZ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Rent-A-Center in September 2012.

I had a corporate job recruiter find me on carebuilder, This person was great. But when I went to the interview it was a joke!!! I was told that I would have to start at the bottom of the managers totem pole at $11.00 an hour. I Have 30 years of management experience and was insulted with the pay and the questions there district manager asked me. The merchandise they sell looks like you can buy it from Goodwill or Kmart very cheap stuff. They carter to the low income, most of your job would be trying to collect payments or recover the merchandise. RAC should save money by telling there customers to throw the merchandise in the dumpster if the can't make their payments! I wasted time and gas to go to this circus and talk to these CLOWNS! This was the first time I've been to a RAC. I guess they stay in business because what did Barnum say, ( There's a sucker born every minute!)

Interview Questions