Rent-A-Center

Very Easy Interview

Credit Manager Interview

Credit Manager
San Antonio, TX

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Rent-A-Center in September 2011.

Interview Details – Promised not too late hours,,, typical hours would be till 8 pm the latest, based on my experience I was promised promotion witin 6 months and 50¢ raise every six months. I was asked about weknesses and strengths, I was also asked about being in certain situations, how do I handle an upset customer in the store or in the field also asked about being honest and cash handling.

Interview Question – How do I feel about working every Saturday?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No. No negotiating.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Credit Manager Interview

Credit Manager

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Rent-A-Center in December 2011.

Interview Details – It was pretty much a live personality test to see if I had the mettle to be a sycophant. I passed with flying colors. Basically tell them what they want to hear like everywhere else

Interview Question – What do you think is important for any business to posess for it to succeed?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Rent-A-Center

Worked for Rent-A-Center? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Rent-A-Center Credit Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Rent-A-Center employees and interview candidates.