Rent-A-Center

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Rent-A-Center in August 2010.

I applied online one month prior and got a call from the manager to come in. I got interviewed by the assistant manager. He basically just asked about my experience, my job history and he liked my personality so much he skipped the "tough" questions and sent me to the computer to take an hour long test which included math, english and personality questions. He then sent me to speak to the manager who told me that i would get the results in a couple days and since the assistant manager liked me so much he doesn't feel the need to interview me. I got a call from the manager two days later saying I passed the test and he told me to come so I can take a drug test. The district manger was there when i got there, he asked me a few questions and told me he liked my personality and said i'm hired pending the results from the drug and background check.

Interview Questions