RentPath

Relevance Date Difficulty

Apartment Guide Concierge Interview

Apartment Guide Concierge
Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at RentPath in July 2014.

Interview Details – It was a smith process where I explained each position I held, my role, and skills acquired. It was a comfortable environment and welcoming even during the interview. They're looking for customer service based people who are motivated, hard working and organized. Do your best and showcase all your skills that for into the customer service arena.

Interview Question – Please tell us about your work experience from oldest to most recent.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RentPath in September 2012.

Interview Details – We had two Skype interviews. The first was a meeting with the Senior developers and management which was fairly technical. The second was with the whole team, which was super cool, and fairly technical as well. I immediately got a good vibe from the team and respected their deep subject matter expertise. I did not leave the interview with a sense of where I stood after the interviews but received a nice offer the same day. A sense of humor is very important without coming across as a class clown. Serious technical prowess is most important. These guys are consummate professionals and are looking for the same in candidate.

Interview Question – Nothing really stands out as most difficult but if one does not know something , it is better to say that and not try to wiggle your way to an answer because you can bet the person asking knows the answer well.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Norcross, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RentPath in October 2012.

Interview Details – This was an information exchange interview to advertise a job Primedia had open.
The description of the job was very thorough and a copy of it was emailed to me at the conclusion of the interview. My questions were answered and I came away from the phone call feeling like I understood the job and its requirements.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, more of an information exchange and explanation of the position to check interest.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RentPath in June 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke w/ departmental mgr had a great interview over the phone & face to face with Mgr & Team Leader. Was told to follow up within a week or 2, which I did no response. Learned finally they hired someone else. Told to check back in 2 weeks. I'll pass

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RentPath in March 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and was very professional. Completed a quiz regarding my expertise and personality. Goal was to match my experience with the job requirements. Recommendation was sent to HR. Had an intial meeting with VP of HR. Was brought back in a week later to meet executive team.

Interview Question – Don't recall - it was over 4 years ago...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Reasonable negotiation and professional.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Norcross, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RentPath in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by a separate department within the company. It was standard and simple with no real complicated questions. I did not provide a portfolio since I was currently employed by another division of the company.

Interview Question – If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Collections Interview

Collections
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RentPath in January 2010.

Interview Details – This company is so ridiculous, they wanted to start paying there collections employees $14.40hr, then they lowered it to $14 and they expect ppl to come in wearing a suit for a position that pays such a low salary, and on a 4mth contract. It was a behavioral interview, and all they stress is how they want to keep there large volume customers, and very little offered to the person interviewing for the job. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!! They have a recruiter at The Intersect Group and all he is concerned with looking good for them, and we are the guinea pigs, what we want doesnt matter. Again, dont waste your time with Primedia, nor with the Intersect Group.

Reason for Declining – Ridiculously low pay, management to pushy, and expect to much for something that doesnt even pay $30k a year. LAUGHING IN THERE FACINGS!!

Worked for RentPath? Contribute to the Community!