RentPath

Updated Nov 7, 2014
Updated Nov 7, 2014

2.7

Senior QA Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at RentPath.

1 hour Phone screen discussing the needs and my experience in automation, technical code related questions
    Automation take home exam
    and face to face interview with 7 people, it was technical, asked me to build a framework, system level testing.

Interview Questions
    • one sql query they asked me to write on the paper was very difficult.   Answer Question

Product Manager Santa Monica Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Monica, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at RentPath in September 2014.

Prepare to talk about yourself and learn little to nothing about the position or the company. Not a charming vibe or friendly interview. Company is going through a re-org. Great company over all with great products.

Interview Questions
    • none it would be nice if someone actually had questions or was pay attention   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at RentPath in July 2014.

The interview process was wonderful with HR in Norcross over the phone however, the face to face process wasn't as good. I felt a negative vibe the entire time during the interview. I knew when I walked out the door I was not getting the job because of my age.

Interview Questions
    • They asked me what SEO and SEM meant and looked surprised that I did not know. Since I never built a website and this is a Sales position I thought that question was uncalled for.   View Answer

Apartment Guide Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a dayinterviewed at RentPath in July 2014.

It was a smith process where I explained each position I held, my role, and skills acquired. It was a comfortable environment and welcoming even during the interview. They're looking for customer service based people who are motivated, hard working and organized. Do your best and showcase all your skills that for into the customer service arena.

Interview Questions
    • Please tell us about your work experience from oldest to most recent.   Answer Question

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied online – interviewed at RentPath in July 2014.

Phone interview was very easy, had to reschedule a few times, but was worth passing and getting an actual interview. When it came time for my actual interview it was rescheduled 3 different times and finally on the day of the interview the hiring manager was over 30 minutes late. Was a horrible experience all the way around with very poor communication and yet the interview went very well. No offer, but the other reviews are correct, EXTREMELY poor management skills and took over 4 weeks for the entire process.

Interview Questions
    • Simple questions. Interview went very smooth and well. Was easy.   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at RentPath.

They are going off past experiences with past employee encounters. Good or Bad. So not sure how you will be perceived. Most management is Caucasian and lower level staff are not. So the dynamic is what you may reprieve from that. This is a southern based company and they handle things as such.

Interview Questions
    • They use a formula called Interview for Success using E.A.R.L for hiring. Google it and find out how this works and you will do great in their interviews. It is a specific set of questions for a specific job sill set.   Answer Question
    depends on the position

Software Engineer Interview

Interview consisted of several technical questions, mostly related to the technologies and software design principles employed by the team.

Interview Questions
    • You're working on a piece of code and you realize that there's a bug in another team's project. What do you do?   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at RentPath in December 2013.

The interview felt pretty rigid. There wasn't much of a lead in about the position. Went over work experiences, and then basically answered questions, seemingly off of a sheet of paper. The position was only through a recruiter and seems as though the main components of the job were not well vetted.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were pretty straight forward. Typical screening interview.   Answer Question

Regional Sales Executive Interview

I applied online – interviewed at RentPath.

Recruiter was very pleasant and thorough. Interviewed 3x. Twice over the phone and once in person with Regional Manager and Market manager.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Syracuse, NY

I applied online – interviewed at RentPath in November 2013.

Phone Interview and then the hiring manager came into town for interview . They did a drug test and background check. They made the offer a few days later and I started a week later .

No Negotiation