RentPath

Very Easy Interview

Marketing Manager Interview

Marketing Manager
Norcross, GA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 days - interviewed at RentPath in October 2012.

Interview Details – This was an information exchange interview to advertise a job Primedia had open.
The description of the job was very thorough and a copy of it was emailed to me at the conclusion of the interview. My questions were answered and I came away from the phone call feeling like I understood the job and its requirements.

Interview Question – Nothing too difficult, more of an information exchange and explanation of the position to check interest.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RentPath in June 2011.

Interview Details – Spoke w/ departmental mgr had a great interview over the phone & face to face with Mgr & Team Leader. Was told to follow up within a week or 2, which I did no response. Learned finally they hired someone else. Told to check back in 2 weeks. I'll pass

Interview Question – Why should we hire you   Answer Question

Director Interview

Director
Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at RentPath in March 2009.

Interview Details – Recruiter contacted me and was very professional. Completed a quiz regarding my expertise and personality. Goal was to match my experience with the job requirements. Recommendation was sent to HR. Had an intial meeting with VP of HR. Was brought back in a week later to meet executive team.

Interview Question – Don't recall - it was over 4 years ago...   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Reasonable negotiation and professional.

Graphic Designer Interview

Graphic Designer
Norcross, GA

I applied in-person and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at RentPath in May 2009.

Interview Details – The interview was conducted by a separate department within the company. It was standard and simple with no real complicated questions. I did not provide a portfolio since I was currently employed by another division of the company.

Interview Question – If the people who know you were asked why you should be hired, what would they say?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Collections Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at RentPath in January 2010.

Interview Details – This company is so ridiculous, they wanted to start paying there collections employees $14.40hr, then they lowered it to $14 and they expect ppl to come in wearing a suit for a position that pays such a low salary, and on a 4mth contract. It was a behavioral interview, and all they stress is how they want to keep there large volume customers, and very little offered to the person interviewing for the job. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME!! They have a recruiter at The Intersect Group and all he is concerned with looking good for them, and we are the guinea pigs, what we want doesnt matter. Again, dont waste your time with Primedia, nor with the Intersect Group.

Reason for Declining – Ridiculously low pay, management to pushy, and expect to much for something that doesnt even pay $30k a year. LAUGHING IN THERE FACINGS!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for RentPath? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at RentPath interview questions and advice in Norcross, GA. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by RentPath employees and interview candidates.