Renzenberger

Very Easy Interview

Dispatcher Interview

Dispatcher
Lenexa, KS

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Renzenberger in June 2010.

Interview Details – Pretty laid back. No hint of what was to come. Nothing out of the ordinary for your typical low-level interview. Started with a call to come in and have a 1:1 interview with a trainer.

Interview Question – There wasn't anything difficult about the interview. You're just talking with the person who will be your trainer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – What negotiation?

Yard Driver Interview

Yard Driver
Kansas City, KS

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Renzenberger in September 2009.

Interview Details – Walked into office which was very ramshackle at the time. Handed an application and told to come back next Tuesday. Asked about MVR and accidents, job explained, asked if I wanted the job and I accepted. Given a DOT physical and drug screen, two days of training and was on job.

Interview Question – "Does the First Amendment apply in all situations"?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Driver Interview

Driver
Enola, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Renzenberger in August 2011.

Interview Details – I was interviewed by an incredibly foul smelling person who would end up being my manager. Was asked mundane questions that had nothing to do with the job in such a way that I assumed it was a joke and the real manager was out of the office.

Interview Question – Do I mind not hving a social life.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

Worked for Renzenberger? Contribute to the Community!