Replicon

18 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Accounts Executive Interview

Accounts Executive

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Replicon.

Interview Details – Was vetted through recruiter. Initial phone call with recruiter. Then with hiring manager to "feel you out" - typical going through resume, why are you looking, etc. Then a follow up call by recruiter who gives you a scenario to study and pitch to the hiring manager. If you make it through this round a F2F interview with senior management.

Interview Question – Why are you here and what position are you here for?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

User Experience Designer Interview

User Experience Designer
Foster City, CA

I applied online and the process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Replicon.

Interview Details – Replicon was initially quite agreeable, and I was invited for an interview at their Foster City office. On arriving there, I had to wait 15 minutes, as there was no one at the reception. When I started throwing glances at the people seated there, finally someone decided to come and ask what I wanted.

The interview didn't start soon after, as some of the interviewers were in a meeting. One of the interviewers never came, no explanations. The interview was conducted in a room that had a rickety table in the center, and was full of debris - looked like a studio prop room, really.

The interview itself was quite unstructured, though the (very young) engineers seemed quite pleasant and friendly. When I asked what happened to the earlier designer there were some discreet coughs, not very reassuring.

After the interview, I never heard form them for weeks - despite being promised a quick response. The recruiter never responded to my emails. Finally, I sent an email asking what this kind of behavior told about the way the company operated. That seemed to struck a chord, for I got a quick reply from, surprisingly, A PR person.

That person told me the team thought my work was "fairly good" (these terms!), and they would reply in a week. Of course they didn't. I sent an email saying I also thought the company and its products were "fairly good".

End of engagement. I would not recommend the company to a friend or a colleague I care about.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Replicon in November 2013.

Interview Details – I initially got a call from Replicon HR. She fixed a telephonic interview with one of the Tech Leads. On the decided time I got the call and interview went for about 40-60 mins on telephone. I qualified in first round and was called for face to face interview. When I reached Replicon office I was given the challenge of programming round with three program's to write. I completed in 45 mins all three problems and then I was asked to wait for face to face round with the Project Manager. Project manager came and took face to face round for an hour or so and that was completely technical. At the end he asked me my current package and asked for expectation and then asked me that HR will get back to me with offer. 2-3 days later I got a call from HR and then they rolled out an offer, offering 30% hike. I negotiated or rather bargained with HR three times on three different days including telephonic and mail conversation and at the end was offered 72% hike. I accepted the offer happily.

Interview Question – .net framework
Difference between add reference and add service reference
Linq basics
Collections
How to count number of hits a website gets.
Session
  Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They initially tried to push me and settle me for less but I was firm and got 72% hike after a lot if bargain

Sales Development Interview

Sales Development
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Replicon in July 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process took a month and half to start with! The HR is okay to work with. Does give you a heads up on the type of questions that might be asked. Interview includes your first round of calls with the HR. The second round is the skills test where you would be asked to write on why is your current employer the best in the industry and why should Replicon hire you. Once this is done, there would be a telephonic round with the recruiting manager where you would get a pre defined case on one of their products. This is followed by an online chat with the same manager. Once this is done there would be a face to face interview with the hiring manager. If this round is cleared, you would meet the VP of marketing who would grill you on your suitability with attitude for the job. The final round will be with the HR director for salary negotiation.

Interview Question – It is not one question but the entire round with the VP.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The HR director is pretty okay with negotiation and can be pushed for a better package if you deserve it.

Senior Sales Development Executive Interview

Senior Sales Development Executive
Bangalore (India)

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Replicon in September 2012.

Interview Details – They initially have a HR round of interview followed my an assessment to check an individuals written language post which there is an Operations round followed by the Head of HR for salary negotiation.

Interview Question – If have very basic questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No because over the phone it sounded wow to me, but later when i understood the break up i realized that they include gratuity too!

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Replicon in February 2013.

Interview Details – Quick and Easy

Interview Question – What was the biggest disappointment in your career?   Answer Question

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Corporate Account Executive

Interviewed at Replicon

Interview Details – Four stages. The first with a recruiter. The second with a VP. The third was a presentation of their technology to a manager. The fourth a final interview with a VP.

Interview Question – Very keen on people who sell value over price so you need to be on your game.   Answer Question

Consultant Trainer Interview

Consultant Trainer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Replicon in October 2013.

Interview Details – It has been a good experience so far

Negotiation Details – one week

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Replicon in January 2013.

Interview Details – Had 3 rounds of interview. If you could understand their solutions and perform well during a case study round where they give you a situation and ask you to sell a solution, thats it.

Interview Question – There were no such questions asked   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None. they have their standard salary structure for each position

Software Engineer Developer Interview

Software Engineer Developer
Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Replicon in November 2013.

Interview Details – Process took 3 interview, first one was telephonic and after it two interview at office F2F. Interview was a tricky one and about the basics. Great behavior. Very comfortable and very cool people i met at Replicon. amazing experience.

Interview Question – Question about the java protected variable and it's accession. suppose a class A is there and there is a class B which extends A, we can access the protected variable of class A in class B as it is a part of inheritance tree , but suppose class C is there and it extends B than what will happen? all the questions were like this question only, tricky and based on basics.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation!!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Replicon? Contribute to the Community!

Replicon Videos

Replicon – Why Work for Us?

We’re looking for energetic, talented professionals who thrive on high expectations. Our mission is simple: we want to see you exceed your goals and be recognized for hard work. We’re proud of our pay-for-performance… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Replicon interview questions and advice. All 18 interview reviews posted anonymously by Replicon employees and interview candidates.