Replicon

Updated Sep 25, 2014
Updated Sep 25, 2014

2.9

Vice President of Client Services Interview

It would be comical if it were not so pathetic. This position has been open, closed and reopened so many times that I stopped counting on my fingers and toes. I know two people who interviewed for this position more than once. Both of them super qualified to “knock it out of the park”. But they never appeared to select anyone. I also interviewed once for this position and liked everyone I talked to.

Interview Questions
    • I think the most difficult question was the question I asked. When will you fill this position?   View Answer

Accounts Executive Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Replicon.

Was vetted through recruiter. Initial phone call with recruiter. Then with hiring manager to "feel you out" - typical going through resume, why are you looking, etc. Then a follow up call by recruiter who gives you a scenario to study and pitch to the hiring manager. If you make it through this round a F2F interview with senior management.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you here and what position are you here for?   View Answer

User Experience Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Foster City, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Replicon.

Replicon was initially quite agreeable, and I was invited for an interview at their Foster City office. On arriving there, I had to wait 15 minutes, as there was no one at the reception. When I started throwing glances at the people seated there, finally someone decided to come and ask what I wanted.

The interview didn't start soon after, as some of the interviewers were in a meeting. One of the interviewers never came, no explanations. The interview was conducted in a room that had a rickety table in the center, and was full of debris - looked like a studio prop room, really.

The interview itself was quite unstructured, though the (very young) engineers seemed quite pleasant and friendly. When I asked what happened to the earlier designer there were some discreet coughs, not very reassuring.

After the interview, I never heard form them for weeks - despite being promised a quick response. The recruiter never responded to my emails. Finally, I sent an email asking what this kind of behavior told about the way the company operated. That seemed to struck a chord, for I got a quick reply from, surprisingly, A PR person.

That person told me the team thought my work was "fairly good" (these terms!), and they would reply in a week. Of course they didn't. I sent an email saying I also thought the company and its products were "fairly good".

End of engagement. I would not recommend the company to a friend or a colleague I care about.

QA Engineer- Manual Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Replicon in August 2014.

The interview process was well organized till the director round. Had 2 rounds of technical interview followed by the Manger round. And then the last round was director round. If a person clears all his technical round at one shot that means he is eligible for technical position. However the Director did not select me in the director round where the interview was not at all technical and just the basics. Nobody is giving the proper feedback. If you don't select people in the director round then just ask him or her to leave in the manager round or technical round itself. It will save his time as well as your time. This is the one of the worst director round interview held by them. So this is my review about the company.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question was about the log files in database which I had no idea.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Replicon in July 2014.

I had a interview with Replicon on 19 july 2014. In first round, after self intro, technical person given one system task. He told me to imagine one database and that DB have 3 tables. after that he given 4 simple task(add, avg salary, emp dob, etc). he told me to simply wrote code on test case project itself, without database. i started to wrote a methods & testcase for that task in VS 2008.
    After that, my program showing some warnings. after code verification, he told me to leave for the day. I told Without database entities, in vs 2008 view model can't directly assign as database objects. he didn't accept this answer. disappointed with replicon interview.

Interview Questions
    • Without database entities, in vs 2008 view model can't directly assign as database objects. he didn't accept this answer.   View Answer

Corporate Account Executive Interview

Four stages. The first with a recruiter. The second with a VP. The third was a presentation of their technology to a manager. The fourth a final interview with a VP.

Interview Questions
    • Very keen on people who sell value over price so you need to be on your game.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Replicon in November 2013.

Process took 3 interview, first one was telephonic and after it two interview at office F2F. Interview was a tricky one and about the basics. Great behavior. Very comfortable and very cool people i met at Replicon. amazing experience.

Interview Questions
    • Question about the java protected variable and it's accession. suppose a class A is there and there is a class B which extends A, we can access the protected variable of class A in class B as it is a part of inheritance tree , but suppose class C is there and it extends B than what will happen? all the questions were like this question only, tricky and based on basics.   View Answer
    No Negotiation!!

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Replicon in November 2013.

I initially got a call from Replicon HR. She fixed a telephonic interview with one of the Tech Leads. On the decided time I got the call and interview went for about 40-60 mins on telephone. I qualified in first round and was called for face to face interview. When I reached Replicon office I was given the challenge of programming round with three program's to write. I completed in 45 mins all three problems and then I was asked to wait for face to face round with the Project Manager. Project manager came and took face to face round for an hour or so and that was completely technical. At the end he asked me my current package and asked for expectation and then asked me that HR will get back to me with offer. 2-3 days later I got a call from HR and then they rolled out an offer, offering 30% hike. I negotiated or rather bargained with HR three times on three different days including telephonic and mail conversation and at the end was offered 72% hike. I accepted the offer happily.

Interview Questions
    • .net framework
      Difference between add reference and add service reference
      Linq basics
      Collections
      How to count number of hits a website gets.
      Session

Answer Question
    They initially tried to push me and settle me for less but I was firm and got 72% hike after a lot if bargain

Consultant Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through other source. The process took a weekinterviewed at Replicon in October 2013.

It has been a good experience so far

one week

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Replicon.

i had a telephonic conversation with the employer and was called on for the interview.
    I was received warmly and there was a C# comprehensive test for an hour just simple logical questions .
    Interviewer checked the code and moved me in to the next process of interviews .
    I had two more technical interview rounds followed by .
    Then a mix of tech n HR interview , They told me to wait till a week.
    Then i got the call stating an interview with the Director , i cracked it successfully .
    Then after 3-4 days an interview with the director of HR this is the last round , they discussed the offer break ups and offered me o role .

Not actually , I got a descent package so dint fell the urge of negotiation .